Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

I am looking forward to trying this. Thanks for making and sharing it!
3 years

First time with heavy cream

Sir HugALot:
last month i did 600ml of double cream everyday, with 1 day as a break on top of overeating. i gave up after 2 weeks because i didnt gain anything. been averaging 5000 a day this month on normal food and still havent gained anything. am i defying the laws of nutrition or something? its really depressing and frustrating

becomingoverweight:
Has your fat distribution changed at all?

Sir HugALot:
i think it might have, i still weighed the same last night, i got upset and depressed

That’s rough. My experience is similar to others here: The most effective way to consume double cream is to spread it out over hours. When I use it, I tend to drink 600ml over about 4 hours, in the morning/early afternoon. This way, I don’t experience the internal “heaviness” and I avoid it crushing my appetite.

If you’re over-consuming calories but not gaining fat, then you’re not absorbing those calories. This is normal, as we don’t absorb every nutrient that we consume, however it might be worth spending some time considering your digestive health and eating habits to see if you might find ways to optimise your calorie absorption.
3 years

Horny as i gain

HanSelo:
You think it’s sexist.

Just stop typing.

Bicepsual:
I do think there's a prioritization to men, yes. Just read the history of trying to get flibanserin approved by the FDA and the many other female oriented libido drugs, all while male sexual drugs breeze through.

Another example is MT2, a peptide that clearly raises libido in men and women. And as a man, I can walk into any anti-aging/hormone clinic and receive shots. But a woman is forced to buy it on the black market when the side effects are identical for both sexes.

Apologies - I misunderstood. You raise a good and important point.
3 years

Horny as i gain

HanSelo:estradiol being the primary hormone relating to female libido.

Some research suggests that supraphysiological testosterone levels in women may elevate sexual desire, but this is abnormal.

Bicepsual:
The studies that were mixed were using 1% cream at a dose of 5-10 mg per day. Absorption rate of creams are 10-20% at best. They're crap. The studies with MEN are mixed using creams and there is no debate that test drives male libido. Inject a female with 20mg of test propionate and ask her in 24hrs what she's feeling. It's not subtle. She'll be crawling up the walls within 48hrs.

Small doses of ANY strong androgen will turn a woman's world upside down with lust, particularly DHT and DHT derivatives, more so than testosterone itself (has higher affinity for the androgen receptor). This is why drugs that reduce SHBG all have a side effect of increasing libido because SHBG binds to androgens.

Vice versa, estradiol causes SHBG to skyrocket. This is why estradiol birth control notoriously craters libido.

I dated a number of bikini competitors that took small doses of androgens like Proviron, Stanozolol, Anavar or low dose test. And it was insane what even 5mg of a DHT derivative will do to the female libido. My one ex after two weeks on stanozolol had to wear a pad to work because she was soaking through her pants every day. Perpetually turned on. My other ex had to stop riding her Peloton bike on Proviron because she would orgasm.

The East German Olympic team was forcing its female athletes to take turinabol and the declassified team physician reports show 3 of the girls left the program because they couldn't psychologically handle the libido increase.

There are a ton of drugs that dramatically increase the female libido and the common thread is they all target the androgen or MC4 melanocortin receptors. They'll simply never be FDA approved for long-term use due to the effects on cholesterol, disruption of their cycle, HTPA suppression etc. In the end I still think it's sexist because men are going to any clinic and getting up to 600mg of test injections a week which is WAY harsher on your lipid profile and organs than the female drugs we know about.

You think it’s sexist.

Just stop typing.
3 years

Horny as i gain

Bicepsual:
Probably much more psychological – tied to your kink.

Physically, fat generally leads to a declined libido because fat contains aromatase. Aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen. The more fat you have, the more aromatase you have, the higher your estrogen, lower your free testosterone.

And free testosterone is critical to female libido; why women are the most horny when ovulating or right before their periods. This is also why very obese men develop gynecomastia and often have erection issues: super high estrogen, very low T levels tied to their weight.

Estrogens and progesterone regulate sexual desire for females in mammal species, with estradiol being the primary hormone relating to female libido.

Some research suggests that supraphysiological testosterone levels in women may elevate sexual desire, but this is abnormal.
3 years

Friends in the fridge?

Just curious to know what others have experienced with regard to friends and acquaintances, and your suspicions that they may have an interest in this area.

I have a long-term female friend who I’m reasonably certain has feedee feels. A few years back she appeared to be intentionally gaining (my gain-dar was beeping loudly) and was quite successful, causing me to experience a great deal of internal conflict, since she is a friend, as is her partner. She subsequently lost the weight. My reading of the situation is that she wanted to explore getting fat, but only temporarily, or that the act of doing so came with consequences that she did not like.

Another friend, also female, seems very interested any time someone brings up the topic of someone male gaining weight. She’s even joked a few times about finding fat men attractive, and has certainly noticed my weight gain.

It makes me wonder what percentage of feedists do not take their interest online, to sites such as this. It’s reasonable to assume that FF and other sites are the natural destinations of the fat-intrigued, but I wonder the ratio between those who explore this online and those who don’t.
3 years

10,000 calories/day

I’ve reached 10k a few times. I’m skeptical about the body’s ability to absorb that much in a day. I’ve certainly sustained 7-8k daily for a week at a time, and with spectacular results.
3 years

Profile search is broken

FF Team:
Hi HanSelo,

Thanks for raising this with us. I am not so sure that this is a broken feature but that there are not many profiles within your area, and the search is trying to bring up profiles within the closest possible radius to your search parameters.

However we can get this looked into to double check as we want all of you lovely people to be able to find what and who you are looking for! smiley

c00kie
FF Team

Hi C00kie,

That’s great - thank you. Having browsed the profiles, there are many folks in my local area, so search should be able to find them. It’s so odd how the first few (2-4) results are very close, then they jump to hundreds of miles away.

Thanks again. smiley
3 years

Gain shake advice?

EmilyW:
My personal recipe is this:
Milk or kefir (if lactose intolerant), I use about 40 Oz but that is a lot. I use kefir personally. Too much milk makes me, you know, 'toilety'. No issues with kefir, all the lactose had been eaten by bacteria.
1 nice long and hard banana.
heavy cream to taste, don't go crazy, half cup or cup?
cocoa powder, about two spoons
syrup to sweeten, I actually use Keto sugar-free syrup with Mocha flavor, coz I am on diet. Yes, it is a fattening diet, but that is just semantics. Diet is a diet.
If you really try to "expand your horizons", add few scoops of maltodextrin. Your ass will thank you with rolls of fat.

Alternative flavor:
milk or kefir as above
heavy cream
frozen strawberry slices, about cup or two, microwave for 2 min
1 nice hard and long banana, "Oh, It is so big!"
maltodextrin if your panties are still too loose and you need to fill them up, coz yeah, we all do!
No need for sweetener in this case.

Sometimes I put a few spoons of quick oats in it, it makes it thicker. I like them thick too, not just long. I am still talking about milkshakes, I think.

Which reminds me I need another one of these.
I usually have 3 a day. Sometimes 4. I have to stick to my Keto diet, right?

Get fat!

Maltodextrin should be in the arsenal of every serious gainer.

I tend to avoid adding it to cream-based shakes because it makes them too thick for my personal taste, but on srs gain days, I fill one sports-protein-shaker-mixer-thing with 600ml double cream (plus flavourings, if I feel like it) = nearly 3000 calories and then another protein-shaker-thing with a litre of high-sugar fruit juice (often “tropical”, as this mix seems to have highest calorie content) plus 100g of maltodextrin = nearly 1000 calories.

I sip from the protein shakers throughout the morning. 4000 calories with very little impact on appetite, so I can generally reach a total of 7000 calories in a day.

And I’m rapidly getting fat.
3 years
23456   loading