Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

Did you visit it: www.planet-wissen.de/kultur/mittelgebirge/schwaebische_alb/pwiekunstwerkeausdereiszeit100.html ? It is near Ulm (Germany.) I visited this place last year. Humans lived there about 40 000 years ago. Or not far away from my current location in the French Mediterranean hinterland: www.planet-wissen.de/kultur/mittelgebirge/schwaebische_alb/pwiekunstwerkeausdereiszeit100.html (they built a copy of the cave for visitors.) I visited it two times. It is about 35 000 years old. Very interesting. I have a lot of material from their shop: for example the mouse mat I am using represents one of the artistic pictures of these prehistoric humans. I should visit it often as long as I am not too fat to come in ;-) .
5 years

Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

Like DominantMaleFA, I think that not a particular sexual orientation is advantageous in the frame of natural selection, but sexual diversity is advantageous (and this diversity then allows orientation forms which would be individually disadvantageous.) This explains for example the paradoxon of homosexuality (it doesn't disappear through natural selection, contrarily to intuition.)

By the way, at some times of human history and/or in some places, fat women had more chances to survive than their slim counterparts. For example during the last ice period in Europe, where most women were fat (see how women were represented at that time.) But men had to be slim (they were hunters.) These changes (slimness is advantageous / fatness is advantageous) occur much faster than changes in our genome, so both body types and sexual preferences must still be present (diversity of body types, diversity of sexual orientations).
5 years

Total degradation

[mode fat/aging humiliation on]Do you have female friends who love gym/fitness and who have (of course) no interest in fat men sexually but who love to degrade them? Women like this: www.youtube. com/watch?v=5qWaGpowoY0 (copy the link in another navigator window and delete the space). They are extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely beautiful, aren’t they? I dream every day and every night to be with such a woman. But I don’t believe in Santa Claus anymore. I know that in the best case, I can be with a huge middle aged woman who wants a man at any price, even if she is not attracted to him. But I have no chance to be one day with an attractive woman. I can offer nothing to a woman.

It was not always so. Believe it or not, I used to be young, slim and hot. I did have a dream body. But while people like you worked hard to stay beautiful, I just sat on the couch and stuffed myself with all delicious food I wanted. I couldn’t do something else, and I still can’t do something else. I had a better time than you. At the beginning. But as time passed, I lost both my young appearance and my slim body. The mirror test became more and more painful. I became overweight, then fat, then obese, then morbidly obese. And it didn’t stop. I experienced the cruelty of nature towards men and women and the pitiless of time. This brute takes you slowly but surely all, all what you were given at the beginning of adulthood. It progressively ruins your face and turns you into a slob. When it has finished its destruction work, you are only a useless and repulsive fat ball, all lovers and friends have gone forever. Only people who have good eating habits and do a lot of sport age well. But I don’t have the required will for it. I can just snack the whole day, sitting on the couch. That is why time turned me into an obscenely obese middle aged man.

I think that the only thing I can be useful for is giving pictures of me (the height of horror: wearing only a swimsuit) for free to gym/fitness lovers. I am sure that it will motivate them a lot since they will do all they can not to become like me because of the intensity of their disgust. Also, it is good if superior attractive people have fun making totally degrading comments about me. I don’t see another use for me. I also have unbearable pictures of me for example with my flabby belly hanging out of my shirt, because I am too lazy to buy new clothes, and I must drive 30 km in order to buy them, if I can still squeeze into my car. It can be a good entertaining stuff.[/mode fat/aging humiliation off]
5 years

Fat slut wanted for humiliation

There are also male fat sluts. I correspond to your description. I just sit on the couch and stuff myself with all delicious food I want. I can do nothing else. It is so pleasant (whereas you suffer a lot in order to look so good). But the consequences on my body are more and more awful and when I look in the mirror, I now think that I am watching a horror movie. But I deny it all. I still go to the beach, I smile to attractive girls (without taking seriously their reactions). I think I need people who explain me what I am, what I did to myself. You can do it, or if you know female friends who are also gym lovers and who want to tell fat people what everyone should tell (but most people don't do it because of political correctness), they can do it.
5 years

I want to be fatshamed

[mode fat humiliation on]I used to be the most attractive guy who was the dream of all girls, but time passed and I couldn’t stop eating as much as when I was 20. As a consequence, I am now horribly fat and all women run away from me. My only comfort is food. That is why today I hate beautiful women, and I am totally delighted each time a woman loses her beauty. Now Bandanasarah, you belong to the club. You can blame nobody, YOU have done it to yourself. I now that it is nearly impossible to give up eating all what you want: I know that, I can’t either. But other people have will and they manage it. It is a long time since people of the opposite sex aren’t attracted to me, but for you it will be new.

Before, when you were still hot, many boys dreamt of you and your awesome narrow waistline made them crazy. Now that you have mutilated yourself through gluttony, laziness and indiscipline, the ones who are interested in seeing your body are people on a diet who have pictures of fat people on their fridge in order to stop them when they want to take food from it. When they will see you, they will be motivated not to open the fridge because they don’t want to become like you, and the sight of your fat rolls will cut their appetite. It is too bad you did it before summer, you could have been the beauty queen of the beach. Instead, the sight of your fat rolls nearly as big as your boobs, your orange skin on your legs, will just make the stomach of the people turn. Be sure you wear long enough shirts in the street, in order people not to see your belly hanging out, which is a horrible turn off. Generally, you can forget boys, or maybe you can have luck for a night, because as long as they are drunk, they don’t notice your fat.[/mode fat humiliation off]
5 years

I want to be fatshamed

Something first (concerning your message): you must be sure that you want to gain weight before you do it. In my case, I always wanted to be fat, even if I was very skinny until I was 22. I just ate what my parents, very conservative Protestants who were also fundamentalists of the healthy way of life, gave me. But I was sexually a gainer. Then, I didn’t know that it was possible for me to gain weight, I discovered it in January 2004. My weight was 58 kg for 1m75 (now it is 127 kg). Did you already want to get fat in the past, or is that new?

Tip: I noticed that people on bodybuiling forums, members don’t like fat people. Male members work a lot for their body, and then they notice that it difficult for them to find a girlfriend. After that, they see with rage that many fat people, especially fat women, are actually often dated. One day, I saw a thread where they were horrified about what fat women of reddit told about their sex and dating lives: generally it was very easy for them to find a boyfriend and/or to have sex, many men were interested to them. Members of the bodybuilding forum wrote things like: “But which losers give these whales interest?” If you go to such a forum and ask the members if they find that your body is already ok, I guess that the members won’t be as nice as on Fantasyfeeder ;-) .

I encourage you to wear sexy clothes in public (maybe not yet, wait about two years). The bigger you are, the stronger reactions you get, both positive and negative. Fat admirers find big women in revealing clothes very hot, but most people find them disgusting, and some of them can be very cruel (that is why maybe you should wait about two years, when you are older you can better manage it.) In June 2016, in Munich during the last weeks before I left Germany, I knew such a woman. She wore for example a crop top and one could see 10 cm of her belly, and/or one could see her whole back. She complained that people she didn’t know were mean to her. For example, one day in the subway, a boy made “No” with his head. Another time, a woman said to her: “Can you hide all this fat? I am getting sick!” She pretended she didn’t know why people reacted on this way (for the cases it was not obvious that it had to do with her weight and her clothes). I thought that she probably loved it to be teased for her weight, because if she didn’t like it, she just had to wear no revealing clothes. But day after day, I knew her more, and amazingly it was nearly a certainty that it was not the case…
6 years

I want to be fatshamed

On this thread, per message, or comment under your pictures? I already sent you a mp, but but then I thought it may not be the way you want it.
6 years

Total degradation

younghungdom:
As a young gym lover i have absolutely no interest in fat women sexually, however i fucking lover being an abusive dick to them, destroying their self esteem driving them to comfort eating and generally humiliating them as weak willed pigs, if you're a useless fat ass girl who enjoys being ridiculed then fire me a message or leave a comment.

On this forum, it must of course be OK. But what do you do in real life? Most fat people are not fat fetishists who secretely love being degraded because of their weight. Many can be very hurt by your behavior.

In real life, I regulary cause fat shaming incidents where I am the "victim." I know that some of the people who humiliate me are in fact sadists. I love it. But because not all people are like me, I think that they should do it only with informed and willing people. Like on this forum. But don't hurt people in real life who don't know what is actually happening.
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

Following text is only a sexual game where I am degraded, I don't think that fat or old people are ugly, and in reality I love fat women of my age. But for the game:

[mode fat and aging humiliation on]I used to be a young and attractive guy with a dream body. All boys wanted to be like me and all girls wanted to be with me (I was so proud to say them arrogantly “No.”) I often teased other boys for their lack of beauty. I knew after age 22 we can only eat delicious or look delicious, we can't have both, so I chose to look delicious and to change my eating habits. But nothing could stop my extreme gluttony. I lost my beauty little by little. Also my face lost its young look, my charm evaporated with time. After 30, I started getting uglier and uglier. Each day it was more difficult to look in the mirror, because it brought me worse news than the last. Nature is cruel, time is a pitiless brute. Time turned me from a cute guy to a monstrously obese middle aged man.

Now, I am 36 years old. I hate today’s young men with their perfect bodies, who get all awesome women they want, and I am so impressed by today’s young and hot women, whose charm is beyond imagination, contrarily to the women of my age (whose beauty has been, for the most part, devastated by time and bad eating habits.) But I know I’ll never be with one of them. There is no charity in love. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool, because I still think that it could slow down my weight gain (which is speeding up, because food is now the only comfort I find in life, since women ran away from me.) But I just stay on a chair, watching the wonderful women with their deliciously flat stomachs. I keep my bath towel the whole time so that nobody can see my body (people don’t go to the swimming pool to see it) and I never swim. [/mode fat and aging humiliation off]
6 years

Fat shaming

I am also totally turned on by such thoughts (see my nick). But I notice that nobody fat shamed anyone on this thread...

Time and your own glutony are turning you all from young and good-looking girls/boys to monstrously obese slobs. And in spite of it you still think you will have a hot partner with a dream body. No chance! Each passing day your mirror tells you an even worst news. But in the mirror, you just see how others see you, even if it is frightening.

By the way, I should be myself very careful: after I gained 26 lbs within a month, I notice that in night clubs, attractive girls are very cruel to me when I show them signs of interest [cry].
6 years
2345   loading