My dreams and desires have changed since i gave in

Munchies:

I had a feedee that was into extreme weight gain (like I am) and decided to get fat no matter the cost. Went from being a pretty chill guy to a man that pretty much worshipped the gains at all cost.

He was a pretty smart guy at first, but I noticed after he switched to a diet of heavy cream and fast foods, he got dumb real fast.

Biggerstudentbody:
I'm super curious to hear more about this...

Munchies:
What more is there to say than I already said?

Biggerstudentbody:
Just examples of what changed or what he did that led to a diagnosis of "getting dumb" I suppose. I can understand his physical abilities degrading as he put on weight but I suppose I don't understand his mental ones degrading so fast.

Munchies:
It makes perfect sense. You think and make decisions with your brain. Your brain is an organ that needs the proper nutrition to function. He wasn't getting that.

Remember, he was living off of heavy cream and fast food. These are not know for being bastions of nutritional wellbeing. On top of all that, too much fat in your diet can lead to nutritional malabsorption and too much sugar and/or salt causes brain fog.

And that's not even considering how he got addicted to rapid gaining. So he really wasn't making good decisions.

You might have noticed from my posts, but I'm a huge nerd. I like to learn, and I have a sizable repository of knowledge. My friends and family call me a walking encyclopedia. It was exciting when we first met because he could keep up with me mentally. We had a number of intellectually stimulating conversations.

It was great.

However, once he got hooked on rapid, intense gaining, it got harder and harder to hold a conversation with him about anything. The whit I'd admired was long gone, and I hated it. He also made a number of reckless decision that put him into precarious situations in his regular life.

I was scared for him. I tried to help him any way I could. I even tried to get him to eat better and go back to enjoying the things he used to enjoy. But nothing I did or said could get through to him.

So, eventually, I had to walk away.

Thank you for elaborating. Sorry you had to go through all that.
7 months

Munchies:

I had a feedee that was into extreme weight gain (like I am) and decided to get fat no matter the cost. Went from being a pretty chill guy to a man that pretty much worshipped the gains at all cost.

He was a pretty smart guy at first, but I noticed after he switched to a diet of heavy cream and fast foods, he got dumb real fast.

Biggerstudentbody:

Munchies:
What more is there to say than I already said?

Just examples of what changed or what he did that led to a diagnosis of "getting dumb" I suppose. I can understand his physical abilities degrading as he put on weight but I suppose I don't understand his mental ones degrading so fast.
7 months

Munchies:

7 months

Feedism d&d sessions.

What would such a game entail?
3 years

Male fupa

This is one if the hottest parts of getting fatter. Mine has almost completely taken over down there, not that that has made me stop eating like I do...
3 years

Bhms with high blood pressure? how do you manage?

At an appointment the Doc told my BP was too high and that I should lose weight, but that in the meantime she prescribe BP meds. I had to do a followup a few months later where she prescribed a second, and the two worked in conjunction (which is common apparently)

There was no judgement or shame from the doc. Just some meds to deal with getting older (and fatter, lol)
3 years

Bhms with high blood pressure? how do you manage?

Take blood pressure meds. Keeps the BP at a reasonable level, which is good because I'm too gluttonous to lose weight. Lol
3 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:
Here is a story about a girl who works for a Feeder Hotline who gets paid to eat and gain weight:

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/new_job.html

AskDrFeeder:
Wow, I wrote that one under my old name "TR". Glad you like it.

This has always been one of my favorites too. I remember being really disappointed at the lack of ending when I first found it, but it has a very special place in my heart.
8 years