How to deal with attraction at weird times

LesbiHonest:
I haven't found a good fix-it for this. When it happens to me I just focus on the topic at hand as best I can. Sometimes I'm able to focus on XYZ enough that my arousal dies down, but other times I've got to wait until I get a private moment alone, if you know what I mean.

Get it! The struggle is real πŸ˜…
3 years

How to deal with attraction at weird times

Guess I’m not the only one dealing with the issue of being turned on in akward situations when you really don’t want to, but the fetish is too strong. For example in work situations, with relatives and so on. How do you deal with that?
3 years

Is nicado avocado a feedee?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this... Lots of measuring, overeating, denial and weighing going on in his videos, but I can’t really tell if there is a sexy undertone or if its just some weird self harm or something else.
3 years

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

I had this dream where I was eating donuts while I was sitting on a guys face and he ate my pussy. I actually woke up in an orgasm πŸ˜‚
3 years

Feederism related dreams

WdymWhatDoIMean:
I haven't, but I did at one point try to lucid dream for this reason, lol. That must be the best.

It is the best!!
3 years

Feederism related dreams

Anyone else experiencing something similar? I have really vivid, lucid dreams related to feederism. They often occur if I go to bed again after eating breakfast. They feel like something completely different than ”normal” dreams. Often there is a strong lust, they are more real and intense and sometimes I can control whats gonna happen. I only have this kind of lucid dreaming related to this fetish lol πŸ˜‚ but hey its a bless!
3 years

Ex-feeder left me fat and now becoming fatter

Wafla:
You shouldn't give up! I know how difficult it is to lose weight. So, I've made a decision to eat only healthy food and eat more vegetables. I have bought salad spinner to cook leaf vegetable and it motivates me very much. I want to prove myself that I can do it.

becomingoverweight:
Why would you even shill that on a site like this???

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4 years
123   loading