Update: website menu on mobile currently not working

ISquish:
I am using a laptop, and I can't access the dropdown box for my profile and account and all of that. I click and nothing happens.

I found if you click a few profiles and then pictures it will default you to the login screen so you bypass the drop down screen, this helps but doesn’t resolve the drop down menu.
1 year

Gallbladder removal and being plus size

c4bl3fl4m3:
I had my gallbladder out and I'm plus sized. I got gallstones. I gained a bunch of weight after I got it out, but that's because my insurance wouldn't cover its removal, so I had to eat a low fat diet so I wouldn't have gallbladder attacks. I was on it for years until I got insurance that covered its removal. After it was removed, I went back to just eating whatever and gained all the weight back and more. However, I find I do have diarrhea if I don't eat often enough (and if I don't eat enough often enough). It's a pain.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to drop me a private message. smiley

Luckily that didn’t happen to my wife, she had hers out, but I think if she was given the choice she would have tried the alternatives, she initially didn’t gain the weight but as her eating habits went back to normal she did. Same issues with eating the wrong foods, heartburn, indigestion; etc. Do you find it hard to loose any weight if you try and from what I’ve seen in my wife what ever she does loose she gains back immediately plus extra?
5 years

Gallbladder removal and being plus size

Hello all, I think this is my first time posting here,

But I'm curious if theirs any people out there who have had there gall bladder out either due to having a child or just because theirs sort of crapped out.

My wife had hers out a few years back after she had our daughter and it has seemed to further intensify her weight gain, she knows I don't mind, we cleared the whole I'm and FA conversation when we where dating.

I guess the question goes to everyone if they've had there gall bladder out, does it make it hard to lose weight, or can you loose the weight and then gain back more?

I've just been doing research for hger and cnat seem to find a solid answer to give her, I think she's come to terms that she'll be plus sized the rest of her life, its more of a just needing to know thing.

Thanks to whoever replies,
5 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

I have wondered about this in the past myself, my girlfriend and eventual wife says I'm the best boyfriend ever too.

I think it does have alot to do with the fact we accept there bodies when others ridicule and dislike them for it, or the fact we don't mind AT ALL if they gain weight or lose it. To me there happiness is more important, which in turn gets me kudos from my girlfriend.
I can say that being an FA is good for my relationship with my girlfriend, I can give her support and comfort when needed and give her actual positive critique on clothes and how they look on her with out letting it get sexual.

In general I think men who are in tune with what a woman needs and wants and who can look at the negatives and positives of the plus size world and who are FA's are generally better boyfriends. But they also have to not want that lady to change or be someone else they don't want to be and then in turn be an ass about it.

All I know is that I'm an FA and love my girlfriend for who she is and how she looks, her having a very curvy body is just a plus to the whole package that is her. She loves the fact that I love and respect her and her body and that she doesn't have to worry about me not liking her body or finding her unattractive.
NEVER going to happen.smiley
12 years

Who got advent calenders?

Here in America I haven't found any advent calanders like I had in England when I was a child, I remember my mum buying me and my brother one each year until one year it was something new, she made our advent calanders. She put all kinds of fun and interesting things in there including chocolate. How I miss British chocolate, specially around Easter, wish there was some decent chocolate Easter eggs in america. smiley
12 years