Heavy cream

fatchance:
Oh, those good fattening habits! Having cookies ... drink heavy cream, eat a meal ... drink heavy cream, going to bed drink heavy cream!

I’m pretty sure drinking cream after every meal is what’s referred to as the golden triangle 🍩🥛🍛🥛🍕🥛
3 years

Heavy cream

fatchance:
So allroy sez, seems like you should have some with breakfast too!

🤔🤔🤔 That would be 2400cals of pure fat...everyday!😳🥴🤤
3 years

Feeder needed to keep gaining

I have gained 50lbs in the past 10 months or so bringing me to 230. I want to get bigger but I recently got apprehensive about doing so. I’m formerly ripped and want to fully ruin my former body.

I need for someone to tell me to keep gaining and shooting for 250 or more. I need encouragement to keep going as the other day I accidentally started second guessing gaining more.

Please don’t send me a message or leave a comment like “you need to figure out what you really want” or some bs, I do WANT to gain more, I just need some pushing, forceful or gentle, but I need it to keep going and to get past this milestone. I want to be pushed against my will.

Please help!

3 years

Heavy cream

I take my cream twice a day to get it all in without many stomach issues. I always use a lactaid or equivalent.

Once at about 2:30pm (1/2 pint)
Once about an hour before bed (1/2pint)

I just keep the little half pints in my office fridge inside a plastic grocery bag so no one sees it.
3 years

Sub feedee seeking dom feeder

I am seeking a platonic online dom feeder that would set daily or weekly caloric goals and who would occasionally demand that certain fast food/amounts be consumed every so often. Heavy cream will be involved.

I’m trying to put in about 30 or more lbs added to the 40 I put on in 2020 Sw:180 in early 2020.

I am a straight cis male FYI.
3 years

Told my wife i'm a fa

Nice dude! Yeah similar situation for me and my wife. Doesn’t like me to rub her belly too long, “it feels weird” she usually says but still she gains a bit here and there and I just encourage it. Definitely aren’t fulfilling any big mutual gaining fantasies but it’s all good as long as she’s comfortable with herself. I just keep fattening myself up instead to sort of lead by example.
3 years

Second lunch ideas

My bad. Tried to find the best slot for that but chose incorrectly.

Either way, I just got myself a half dozen donuts ha
3 years

Second lunch ideas

I need someone to tell me what fast food location and item or items I should get as a second lunch. You have until about 1:30 central.

Thank you!
3 years

Office weight gain

I just had an interesting office wg situation. Ok so I’ve gained about 40lbs in the past 6 months after being a skinny 180lbs and I’m just sure that everyone in my tiny office noticed the new fatness given all the fast food, pizzas I’ve brought in for myself etc. But somehow, my coworker told me today that he and others were convinced I was on steroids because they thought I looked buff and buffed up so quick haha.

Anyways, I told him it was working out and eating too much but now it’s only eating too much so it’s turning to fat and quicker than I can keep up since my wife had been on a baking spree, which is absolutely true.
3 years

So *that's* where the weight came from...

*Unf* I want this to happen to me, hard.

Keep on accepting the gifts and keep that belly growing.
3 years
1234   loading