How can i get a jigglier hanging belly?

Anonymous Feedist:
I have been gaining off and on for a few years, and I want to gain more on my belly. I want to have a big soft jiggly belly that hangs pretty far down.

Are there any foods that help with getting a bigger flabbier belly?

There’s a lot of stuff in here about gaining in specific areas. Unfortunately there does not appear to be much evidence that you can control where you gain and don’t gain aside from the visceral vs subcutaneous fat gaining differences.

To summarise that subject:

Generally we store fat either around our organs, or under our skin. Gaining using larger amounts of simple sugars or using alcohol, or gaining whilst having raised cortisol levels result in more of a visceral gain. A visceral gain gives more of a “ball belly” look as the fat is under the abdominal wall and cant hang.
A subcutaneous gain will distribute fat under the skin and hence the skin can stretch to accommodate and sag. Where, on the body a subcutaneous gain occurs seems to be up to genetics and hormones. If you go down the path of a subcutaneous gain (heavy cream based methods seems to be the most successful methods used by FF feedee/gainer members) then you will end up with softer (and supposedly healthier) fat. However that fat might by more distributed to your bottom, hips, chest etc.

Finally for a good sag, over shooting by about 15%, a goal weight/size, holding the weight on for a while the losing the extra 15% will result in more of a soft sagging physique at least for a while (the younger you are the leas likely you are you maintain the look as the skin behaves differently due to collagen levels).

Obviously, you may be lucky and you are prone to have a belly dominant subcutaneous gain; in which case you will reach your aesthetic goals easily and quickly. Do be aware though that there are plenty of guys who find that they end up pear shaped when gaining.

Good luck and happy gaining.
2 years

Is there anyway to get a single belly instead of a double?

LondonFA:
Search the forums for visceral fat vs sub cutaneous fat.

That hard round belly (other than genetic influence) will come with a mostly visceral gain. Note there are greater correlated health complications related to it.

In essence, far around the organs (and hence below the abdominal wall) make for a more rounded belly shape. However, this type of fat is supposed to affect number of biological processes including insulin regulation hence the claimed link between obesity and type 2 diabetes.

becomingoverweight:
Single belly doesn't necessarily mean a ball belly. It could apply to a soft belly which lacks the large, persistent crease around the belly button which characterizes double bellies.

Indeed, hence I said aside from genetics. But on that point it is worth stating that there doesn’t seem to be much you can do to prevent a double belly forming if you’re predetermined by genetics toward it.

If you’re looking for a nice subcutaneous gain there’s loads of advice on the forums, however, so far, most gainers I’ve conversed with on here, don’t seem to have found a way to affect where they put fat on aside from aiming their diet at either a visceral or a SC gain [there is obviously the use of hormone therapies and some evidence of posterior shape change from sitting a lot].
2 years

What kind of scale is better? digital or dial?

Ky Belly Boy:
I would like to buy a new scale. Not that expensive. That goes up to 350 pounds.

Depends on budget and the accuracy required.

For over 300lbs and home use just as a general tracker, digital with remote read out is very useful.
2 years

Complicated feelings around pregnancy fetishism

D here (on my husband’s acc)

So:
1) kids, growing, stretching out, all are separable from other parts of oregnancy. Think of the pregnant stage as a set of parallels.

2) to further this, consider the bond between mothers and their biological children both through surrogacy

3) the experiences are likely evolved to be perceived as pleasurable in some manner, if not we wouldn’t have survived as a species, therefore craving some of the rewards and non of the risks sort of makes sense.

English isn’t my first language but i hope this makes sense.
2 years

Complicated feelings around pregnancy fetishism

D here (on my husband’s acc)

So:
1) kids, growing, stretching out, all are separable from other parts of oregnancy. Think of the pregnant stage as a set of parallels.

2) to further this, consider the bond between mothers and their biological children both through surrogacy

3) the experiences are likely evolved to be perceived as pleasurable in some manner, if not we wouldn’t have survived as a species, therefore craving some of the rewards and non of the risks sort of makes sense.

English isn’t my first language but i hope this makes sense.
2 years

All of that side though, all like choices come with a cost and pay off so educate yourself and enjoy the journey
2 years

Pixelated:
I personally like single bellies, id like to see a large round single belly on myself, but i cant tell which im going to end up with. Are there any ways to work towards the single belly, or to tell which ill have?

Search the forums for visceral fat vs sub cutaneous fat.

That hard round belly (other than genetic influence) will come with a mostly visceral gain. Note there are greater correlated health complications related to it.

In essence, far around the organs (and hence below the abdominal wall) make for a more rounded belly shape. However, this type of fat is supposed to affect number of biological processes including insulin regulation hence the claimed link between obesity and type 2 diabetes.
2 years

Food recommendations for some sexy play?

We once tried something similar (foods, all fours etc).

One thing i can say is avoid fluids and powders (including sugar)

Humans have evolved to eat in a very different position and a spike in sensory input can cause an intake of breath which in our case resulted in a lot of interruptions which sort of ruined the mood.

The easiest thing for her to take in were glazed donut holes. They’re a “full mouth bite size” and are easy to swallow but hard to aspirate.
2 years

Starting heavy cream drinking to reach my christmas goal weight

bdodds28:
So I’m now up to 22 stone (308lbs) at 23 years of age, roughly 6”1, and gains have been slow recently. I told myself earlier in the year I’d be 23 stone (322lbs) by Christmas but I just haven’t been gaining as much as I would have liked. I’ve read so many great, positive posts about adding heavy cream into your diet but I never got round to trying it, but i put my fat foot down and I’m committed to trying it now. From reading I think it’s best I do it 1 week of cream, 1 week of no cream ect. I had my first drink today of 300ml of heavy cream with a bit of milk and some milkshake flavouring, it went down like water and has stayed down. I’m aiming to eventually get to 600ml a day. Basically does anyone have any crucial tips on this process? Am I doing everything right? Also is it realistic to have a 14lb gain in just over a month? All thoughts are appreciated!!

Firstly: congratulations if you can keep it down easily in reasonable direct quantities!

On to the realistic expectations and what I've learned from my wife's use of it for gaining.

Re your goal: yes i imagine so, we’ve done 12lbs in 34days without too much of an extreme approach

Re tips:

1) consider what is digested and what passes through. Spread out your amount (we added 1 1/2 pt of double cream a day) throughout a number of meals to ensure its not literally going down the drain. Cream sauces, small additions to a number of cups of coffee and chai, cream based deserts (she loves eton mess with fresh whipped double cream and white sugar), cream in dinner sides like potatoes dauphinois etc etc. you can easily add a full 2pt a day which is adding a serious amount of kcal a day.

2) don’t accidentally end up on keto. Make sure there are a lot of carbs and a good amount of simple sugar in your diet as well. Ive known failed gainers to smash the steaks and cream shakes but forget the carbs. The body will go in to ketosis which will inhibit your gain.

3) give it at least 2 weeks as your body adjusts to digesting it and keep it up. We had little success on the first try as we expected going up to 2.5x your requires calories would cause her to bloom straight away. It wasn't until the 2nd time that we spread it out and gave it 6weeks. She got some fantastic stretch marks on that round.

4) don't expect it to be smooth sailing; just because day 1 went ok doesn't mean your GI tract will be happy tomorrow with the same barrage of fat and lactose.

Cant think of much else.

Good luck and happy gaining.
2 years
56789   loading