I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

I am not what sure what to say about this. I know I like women. I have always thought of myself as straight. However, I have seen pictures and videos of some male users and I can't help but feel turned on.

It's weird, because in my everyday life, I don't feel any attraction to guys. What is the deal?
1 year

Wwe fans

Serph:
Sadly that invasion wont last its just for Survivor Series. The talent being stuck in Saudi was a blessing in disguise

I figured that it's only for Survivor Series. Besides, even though Bayley is in a triple-threat match, I have a feeling that her feud with Nikki Cross is far from over that will continue into TLC next month.
4 years

Wwe fans

The weird thing about all this, coming from a long-time wrestling fan, is that I started watching it somewhat regularly since Smackdown moved to Fox. In my opinion, this new storyline involving NXT taking over is rather interesting.

Even though I devote my Wednesdays to watching AEW, I think I should DVR NXT as well. They have a lot of good matches on that show.
4 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I didn't know about it until I was almost out of high school, if already out of it, but I recall that there were signs of it much earlier on. It has nothing to do with characters or anything like that, but rather people I saw in my every day life.

I have always had a stomach fetish, and also a navel fetish, so when a girl's shirt goes up or is wearing a crop top, even when a girl is wearing a bikini, I get turned on.

But regarding chubby girls, I think it was 6th grade when I found the earliest signs. I remember noticing a somewhat attractive woman who worked at the daycare I went to after school had put a little extra weight. I got a little turned on when I saw her shirt go up a few times. Then there was summer school going into 7th grade. I started to gain an attraction towards this one girl who I was in elementary school with. I noticed she was a little chubby but I didn't mind, if actually liked it.

Fast forward two years later when I went to Waterworld for my 8th grade end-of-the-year field trip. I remember seeing some classmates in bikinis, some even had tummies on them. Some were even pretty chubby but still flaunted it. I knew that deep down that I liked it, but I didn't want to admit it. I even remember a classmate putting on some extra weight and getting a bit turned on by it.

It had been there for a long time but I just never realized it. It even happened at my end-of-the-year field trip for my senior year when we went to a water park. Some girls were kind of chubby but still wore bikinis.

I didn't come to realize it until I was about 19 or 20. Some girls on MySpace even posted pictures of themselves in their underwear and were chubby but I still got turned on by the sight of it.
4 years

What music do you like

I listen to a lot of different things, but my primary tastes are rap/hip-hop (I grew up loving that genre that I also have a blog related to it), R&B/Soul, pop music (Some of it's so cheesy, but so catchy, too), and I like classic rock/oldies.

I also grew tolerant, if to the point that I sometimes don't mind listening to country on my own accord. I am rather eclectic. I'll even put on house music or video game music from time to time.
5 years

Why do we have this fetish?????

I can't say I know WHY I have it, but I will say that I had signs of it even before I knew it for sure. For example, when I was in eighth grade, I remember going on a trip to a water park for the end of the year. I remember initially I was a little turned off by the sight of some chubby girls in bikinis, but it didn't take long for me to realize that deep down I was turned on by it. I liked how they hung and jiggled and how soft they were. The same could be said when I was graduating high school and I went to a water park for yet another end-of-the-year field trip and getting turned on by a couple of chunky girls in bikinis. I remember how they joked about their fat and grabbed it and I was like "Oh come on, you don't look too bad."

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind thin girls or even fit girls. In fact, I LIKE them. But for some reason, I had a feeling that I was turned on by the sight of chubby girls, but I didn't realize it until I was about 19 or 20. That was when I started knowing it. Not that I was in denial about it, but I was never sure.
6 years

Music genres

I am mostly a rap guy. I have been since I was a kid. However, I also like R&B, which is kind of my number 2 genre. So I have a genre which I will listen to more than others.

I also like listening to rock music, particularly old rock from the 70s to 90s. I will also listen to some pop and also video game and movie scores if I am in the mood. Same with house/techno/EDM. I will pretty much listen to whatever given the mood.

I am not big on country but I will listen to it. I tolerate it more than I actually like it, but I also enjoy some. There was a time when I actually really disliked it but it grew on me when I was a teenager. I don't consider myself a fan, though.

Also, I am not big on metal, though I remember at one point I did listen to Rob Zombie and White Zombie, same with Metallica and Megadeth, I will actually listen to them but I am far from a metalhead.
7 years

Has anybody ever seen the movie or read the book called "thinner"?

Nancy48:
Yes,an old movie and also old book.
Then my only react is just to be yourself,to be what you are.
And I would like to share something interesting and cool with you,just some customized cute.
www.phonecasego.com/

Um, I think you kind of missed what the point of the curse was in that story. It was to lead to him to emaciation and I am sure that his flesh would have deteriorated once it got to the bone. Like I said, the weight loss was rapid and it didn't stop.
7 years

Has anybody ever seen the movie or read the book called "thinner"?

I know that this is an old book and the movie is rather old, too. I have only seen the movie and I still need to read the book. Anyway, I wonder this because I often wonder what it would be like if someone was given the curse that the main character got in it. He started off as a rather obese man and then once he was cursed, he started losing weight rapidly and it would not stop, either. He went from obese to emaciated.

Also, how would you react if you were cursed like this? Just curious about this.
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I have always been turned on by a girl's midriff, thin or chubby, even athletic with a toned stomach turns me on. When a girl is showing her stomach, it is often a turn-on to me. However, it's even more of a turn-on if her belly-button is showing. I have always been turned on by the sight of a girl's navel.
7 years
12345   loading