Who uses pof/other dating site

I am on both sites but I haven't really been going on there as much lately. I remember one girl who I talked to off of POF decided to stop talking to me after I told her that I didn't have wheels (She considered that a deal breaker, which I understand, but it's stupid how the revelation destroyed all interest she had in me). Another one I met last December and we went to a movie together and after that, we never met but still talked and I tried to set up a second date but she was always booked for something. I remember telling her that I am rather patient and the last thing she said to me was "Don't wait for me, you'll find someone who has time."

I am talking to a single mother who I met on POF right now who is also a few years older than me.

There are some annoyances when I do try talking to a woman. I know guys trip about getting no responses, but believe me, getting no responses is a lot better than getting responses out courtesy and politeness. The kind of responses that are brief and vague and don't add anything to a conversation. I try asking some questions and the responses are just so brief and they aren't open to continuing a conversation. With those women, I figure that I am wasting my time.
10 years

Currently listening to?

I just listened to "Too Close" from Next. Now I'm listening to "Butta Love."

Too Close-

Butta Love-
11 years

Fiance secretly fattening me?

Wow. I don't know if a lot of what I read has so many spelling or grammatical errors or if what I read just sounds kind of crazy.

I can see that you are a pretty girl. Your fiance is lucky to have someone like you, but it almost sounds like he is trying to fatten you up. The fact that he is not allowing you to exercise, I really wonder why you are letting him treat you that way.

If you two are engaged, there is obviously love there and I think you are happy with him for the most part, but for you to write all of this, it sounds like you are not as happy as you would like to be.
11 years

Who are you crushing on?

fluffernutter. She is a sexy woman.
11 years

Currently listening to?

4th Chamber- GZA, Killah Priest, RZA, Ghostface Killah.
11 years

Video games

Right now, I've been playing a really old game called "Outlaw Volleyball." Actually, it "Outlaw Volleyball Remixed" for PS2 but it's still the same game. I can't believe how overlooked the Outlaw sports game series is. I recently tried out "Outlaw Tennis" and that is fun for what it is. Sure, there are stereotypes for each character, but the gameplay is decent.
11 years

Currently listening to?

Quad City DJ's- "C'Mon N Ride It (The Train" and "Space Jam"

11 years

Currently listening to?

R. Kelly- "Down Low" (Remix)

dailymotion.com/video/x17zvu_r-kelly-down-low-remix_music

Kelly Price feat. Ron Isley and R. Kelly- "Friend of Mine"

11 years

Jessicuh/duchess from youtube.

Check this out:

jessgettingfit.tumblr.com/

She has not made one mention of her being a gainer at one point, though I did come across a post of a progress photo and a few users recognized her as a gainer/feedee.
11 years

Jessicuh/duchess from youtube.

Does anybody remember this girl? Canadian girl who gained a lot of weight and had a huge belly and had videos of herself on YouTube back in I believe 2007-2009 I think.

Well, this morning, I came across something that I did not realize. I was watching a video of her on YouTube that was uploaded by an FA who probably saved a lot of her videos before she deleted her accounts in the past. The uploader responded to a user saying that she had lost of weight and that she has a Tumblr account that is dedicated her change in lifestyle.

The girl has now lost about 80 pounds and is working on trying to be healthier for herself and becoming fit. In a way, I congratulate her for it, but at the same time, I can see how things change over time when I remember watching videos from a while back of her in her underwear rubbing and jiggling her belly, as well intentionally gaining. Now she decided to change her lifestyle and become healthier. How things change.

I am not criticizing her for it, by any means.
11 years
23456   loading