Veterans day belly rubs

EIIe:
What about us Veterans who want belly rubs and not to give them tho!!?!! 😉

I would HAPPILY give you all the belly rubs you could ask for! 😋
1 year

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

Fatearner:
I've always preferred bigger men. Not just here to masturbate but hey, it doesn't hurt. Haha.

I wouldn't mind a woman masturbating to me, lol...
1 year

Kik outage?

Wondered why I haven't been hearing from you...😊
1 year

Who was your first internet bbw?

Wow, this takes me back...I remember WrenSpot and Kelligirl, then Brooke and Becky. I feel like the opening lines of the movie "Highlander": "We've always been here, among you, drifting through the centuries, until now"...or something like that.

I tried my own inflations for a little while between 1999-2003, when I had my own place and could do it, but I was never all that successful. Really needed a coach for that but could never get one.

Sorry...got off on a tangent there. So there was WrenSpot, Dimensions, then Stuffer31, which is still around but somewhat controversial. Then this site, which I've quietly watched from the sidelines over the years.
2 years

Geeky/gamer people, come say hi!

Gamer here, on Steam as "Spike Driver". Spend a lot of time in Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor 2. Also published my first book a couple of months back!
3 years

Denver: any bbws/ffas in or around?

Like the title says...any bbws/ffas, or fat appreciation events in or around Denver? There was another post on this a couple of years back but nobody really followed up. So I'm putting it out there again.😁
3 years

Denver meetup

Haven't seen any more activity on this...wondering if we Coloradans are still interested...😀
5 years