Flavor fatigue during stuffing

Intrigue992:
Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?

FattMatt:
This is so annoying, I get flavor fatigue so fast. However I can power through a stuffing with savory foods until I’m relatively fast. Other times I get full feeling because of flavor fatigue and get hungry 5 minutes after eating. What I like to do is to get a milkshake, sometimes two, and sip on it. It helps me. Afterwards I just chug water or any drink to really top it of.

Same. The sweet mixed in really helps get more food down. I like to finish with soda if I need help getting any trapped gas out. Or I’ll just chug water/juice and let all the carbs I ate swell in my tummy until I’m super bloated. Did this after crushing a ton of fried rice one day and my belly got so tight and round it was hard to breathe. It hurt so good. 🤤😋😉
1 year

Curiousicey:
Kinda got curious what do u usually stuff urself with..

I love burgers, pizza, breakfast foods (at any time of day lol) but I get tired of sweet foods very quickly.
1 year

Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?
1 year

What's your dream stuffing?

WhiskeyMickey:
Someday I want to make the ultimate feedee experience for someone. What would be someone's dream stuffing? Would it be for multiple days? Certain things or places? I'm curious what I can provide to my feedee for the ultimate experience.

For me I would love a long weekend (3-4 days) of nonstop gorging on my favorite foods. Just in a constant cycle of eat, sleep, repeat. And when I grow tired of eating my feeder would bring even more of my favorites. Just pushing bite after bite in and keeping my stuffed to the brim. But also making sure I’m cared for like making sure I’m hydrated and rubbing my back, feet and belly. It has to be a good mixture of pleasure and pain. Of dom and soft caring. Telling me how proud they are of my stuffed round belly.
1 year

Do you like to be fat in public ?

Has anyone had any struggles with being bigger in public? Example: trouble finding seating that’s sturdy, not fitting into restroom stalls, getting winded quickly, etc.
2 years

Big boobs make my belly look small

Pudgy_Vixen:
I'll never fully understand the masculine gender.. When they're long, they want them shorter, and when they're short they want them longer xD

Meh, but on the topic, I can understand that. Being smaller at a B-cup, It's definitely nice to see my tummy bulge after a big meal between my girls.

Right! I can only imagine how rewarding it is to see your belly swell while stuffing it full. I feel that satisfying fullness but visually my tum remains tucked under my H cups no matter how much I eat.
4 years

SahX:
I wouldn't never wholly understood the feminine gender... when they are big, they want them small and when they are small, they want them huge.

Guess you’ll need some boobs yourself to understand...
4 years

I’ve noticed some significant gains in the belly and boobs. But you can barely tell how glorious my belly has gotten because of my H cup breasts! Good problems? If only I could sport small boobs for a day so I could fully enjoy this lovely pot belly. Can anyone relate?
4 years