Anyone into 'tomboyish' ssbbws?

StarSmoke:
If that makes someone a tomboy then count me in. 😊 I have big breasts though... 🤔[/quote]

Large breasts are always nice. It's that huge and growing jelly that really matters !
4 years

To shave or not to shave

Startnew:
?

ILuvChubbyChix:
Absolutely shave, or wax, or laser it all off. Why or how is this even a question?

The only question should be how to remove it, and which method seems most effective for you.

Agreed !! Smooth and slick is in.
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
My wife has always liked food and has always been curvy.

She's always been concious of her weight. I've always made it obvious that I want her to gain weight.

Recently she has seemed receptive to eating and teasing about gaining.

We've involved food and sex. I keep her stocked with her favorite candy which she eats.

However one time I encouraged her to eat a lot at dinner and she got a little upset and commented that I knew she didn't have self control.

I've teased her about fattening her up and she seems to be open to it. I even took her to a buffet and she and teased her about waddling out. When we finished and she was a bit stuffed she even said she was waddling out.

What are your thoughts? How would you proceed with someone that likes food but until recently has been opposed to giving in?

Just make sure the cupboard's and the fridge are full of her favorite goodies. Having a few overweight friends won't hurt either.
Basically just lean back and let time and nature take it's course and I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised !
4 years

Why do men like soft tummies?

voluptuouslover:
The aesthetic look, the feel, the movement & the vulnerability of seeing it get bigger and bigger is so arousing!

Let's not forget all those ever changing and expanding curves !
4 years

Pumpkin spice cookies w/cream cheese frosting

How long does a batch last you ?
4 years

Cold weather gaining

ChattyBecca:
It's ALWAYS milkshake weather!!!

Might as well get 2. One for now the other in the fridge for later
4 years

Waddling

Poetry in motion !
An Fa's delight !
4 years

Extreme and chastity...

LOL, If there's a will there's a way !
5 years

What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

Actually I like them all. The best ones go on to describe how much both are enjoying the process.
5 years

"flabby, fat and lazy" your opinion

Either way works for me. Unless your trying to gain,,, Then I would prefer to bring you the food.
5 years
23456   loading