Bigger boobs

www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-procedures/cosmetic-surgery/breast-enlargement/

The NHS would put a weight based warning on (as they do for other procedures) if there was any issue with being larger and having the procedure.

It makes sense because the area is easily accessible and extra weight couldn't cause access issues.

It might be best to have a convo with your doctor about it.

Thought I'd post that in light of the absence of any response thus far.
2 days

Fat girls with big bellys but small boobs.

That's cute☺️. Your fat tummy really suits you.
11 months

Trying to gain over 30lbs per month

Heavy cream. Does wonders for a figure.
1 year

What's the one food you can never be full of and be ever fatter

Whereismymind:
cake. always cake. stuffing it in my face is literally orgasmic

I have made an ex cum with just home made cake and belly rubs multiple times before. It definitely is orgasmic. A solid heavy duty wand and regular cake stuffings accounts for a good part of my ex's and current gf's weight gain.
1 year

Ssbbw mail order bride (serious only)

Seems like a pretty standard tradwife deal. You want a husband to love and take care of you and be a stay at home wife. It doesn't ostensibly seem unreasonable at all (depending on how long unclear items like the short while would be). Would you want kids?
1 year

Blocked but following

FeedMeCakex:
Can someone pls explain to me how someone has blocked me - no idea why, we've never communicated in any way, shape or form apart from them leaving a compliment on one of my pics once - yet they are still following me?

I know I'm blocked because when I went to respond to their comment it said I couldn't because I was blocked by the member.

This evening, months later, I noticed their avatar in my followers so I clicked to be sure and it's indeed their profile. I tested if I was still blocked by drafting a message with the subject line of a full stop and the message body also a full stop and when I pressed send it said messaging blocked by this member.

How can they still follow me when they've blocked me? This seems weird to me. Can I remove them as a follower?

The behaviour pattern leads me to believe that they followed you, got annoyed with how much you post (you post more than most people and some people love that and some hate it - can't please everyone), couldn't work out how to unfollow you, got frustrated and so they blocked you. I don't think you should take it personally.
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Marshmallowgirl:
Go to is always sonic, nuggets, cheeseburger, large fry and chili cheese tots with a large coke to wash it all down.

Where are you finding Sonic? We don't have them in the UK.

Probs McDonalds because you can get a sausage mcmuffin and a coffee easily enough if you have forgotten breakfast.

My favourite for feedings is pizza hut. Love watching someone demolish a family meal.
1 year

Feedee/feeder vacation

There are a good few cruises where you would probably bring your feedee back at least a couple of stone heavier. Not all of them are created equal however....
1 year
123   loading