Using mass gainers to gain?

Mass gainers are useful because they add up liquid calories (mainly carbs). You can easily add mass gainers to your diet through milk shakes.
11 months

What do you look for in a mukbang??

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too 🥰

Ess-dee-ess:
I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley

jorostom:
I would love to watch it 🥰

Ess-dee-ess:
Here's the link to my channel! I doubt I'll stream again because VPNs cost so much, but the clip is on there smiley

]www.twitch.tv/supersizedsarah

Thank you! I liked it, I suggest you too add the link in your profile 😉
3 years

What do you look for in a mukbang??

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too 🥰

Ess-dee-ess:
I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley

I would love to watch it 🥰
3 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Been a bit since the last update. Stepped off the scale the e other day a very plump and happy 384 lbs!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.
3 years

Its my birthday

Happy birthday! You better take a good picture of your skinny self to make a before and after set on your next birthday🎂🎉 😈.
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Ditzy:
Since this covid thing everything I own has gotten tight.
My skirt waistbands are stretched just about as far as they will go.
My PJs barely fit and just roll down at the waist.
Had to break out some of my old fat jeans because 28s were just too hard to button and not comfy at all when I sit down.
Back in the 4 and 5X tops now too.

it would be so nice to see new pics to document the (only) amazing side effects of the pandemic🥰
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

Then tell us more, what are your measurements now? Are you still at 340 or even more? You can post some measurements taken at steps of 20 or 40 lbs to see in which way your body is fattening up and storing the newly added fat layers 🥰
3 years

What am i doing wrong?

To me "fantasy" is the key word. He likes the idea of fattening someone, it arouses him thinking about a feedee but he wouldn't like his wife to become "too big" because of bias and social acceptation. My suggestion don't be too pushy and maybe sooner or later he will realize that it's better to enjoy his fetish with his wife (lucky guy) than living with a dream locked in his closet (stupid decision). Are you sure he is a (fantasy) feeder? Maybe he was just checking something out of curiosity and you jumped on board because it's your fetish? 🤔😜
4 years

Advice and encouragement

I understand from your words that the freedom that feeding brought to your life is hard to control (you don't want to control anymore) then I would suggest you to keep eating and making yourself happy and fat. When your partner comes back she will find a new you, if she really loves you she will be more than pleased to see freedom and happiness in your eyes. If this doesn't happen it means it's time for both of you to look forward. Good luck!
4 years

All day stuffing and bloating

Yes please! We are here to support you 😍
5 years
12   loading