Fast weight gain

Oh yes, this feeling is one of the main joys of gaining weight. Appreciating your own rolls of fat and extra heft is, for me, a continuous turn on. The more your body changes and the more the fat impacts on your movements the more you'll want to gain - well that's how it is for me. The only disappointment I ever feel is if I drop below my top weight, but then I just indulge in a massive calorie feast and feel my belly so full and heavy and then that is also such a horny feeling there really is no downside to gaining.
3 years

Wanting to gain more, but having trouble with acid reflux.

Do you have asthma medication? I stopped the one I had for another reason but stopping it, stopped the reflux.
I have something different now but take real care to wash out my mouth after. I realized it was relaxing that anti reflux muscle as well my lungs. I'm fine now, can lay down almost flat as long as it a couple hours after a big meal.
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Just checking again, 46.5 :-)
But just realised I'd been off the coloured charts for ages!
4 years

Does anybody huge, feel too thin?

I *think* I am quite fat. I'm nearly 300lb and I've been gaining on purpose for about ten years. I just feel too thin though! Like I'm not really a very large person. It might be because I'm comparing myself to the photos of bigger women whose obesity I admire. Dunno! Anyone else?
4 years

Intentional gaining philosophies

Between the three and the four at the moment.
I'm purposely eating to the max every day, buying the most fattening food I can and I don't have an end weight limit in mind.
The weight seems to go on quite slowly despite the constantly full belly so I think it'll be a long time before I need to think whether I'm as fat as I want to be.
The heavier I get, the heavier I want to be..... It was 300lb goal but now I just know that the goal will move 30lb more each time :-)
4 years

Clothes

Dye it yourself? Yours have quite a lot of white.... The summer stuff can be quite bright. I've bought some yours 34-36 to grow into (some I can already fit :-) but after that size there's really no choice in the UK that I've found.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I'm loving this time of year. So much on sale cheap. Half price cakes, massive tubs of cream. All the cheese.....
Cheap and delicious extra 4000 calories today. I've sent off for a new weighing scale as this one is too near it's limit to measure accurately....
Chocolate logs with really thick frosting - can't get them any other time. Expecting to eat a whole one with half a tub of cream most days. I certainly intend to be way over 300lb by new year 😀
5 years

Pregnancy fetish or want to look pregnant

I'm happy just to look heavily pregnant. I wanted to fill out again after the last was born so nothing was saggy, just proudly filled with fat. So now I'm heavier with a much bigger waist size than I ever had when pregnant. And all the space that got stretched out is taken by about 6 stone of fat.
It all feels quite similar to being pregnant, waddling along, can't see feet, can't see pubic area but I can eat what I want without being concerned about the baby. Also pregnancy can be quite unpleasant in lots of ways.And the pregnant belly is more hard than soft. I still wear maternity clothes quite often as they fit my particular shape and they are comfortable with stretch panels around my belly. But best of all I keep all my gains and all the inches of fat. Only 3 more inches until I have a 6ft waist, with no pregnancy help ;-)
5 years

How much weight did you gain during pregnancy?

I gained 60-70lb each time and lost maybe half of each gain, so I got fatter each time but after the last one I swore I'd fill out all the room in my belly with fat and now I look nine months plus all the time and am a good 30lb heavier than I was at the end of my last pregnancy. And I'm still gaining. You look absolutely great. You eat what you need ;0)
5 years

Vain about my belly

Oh yes, my belly is my favourite part. I love rubbing cream into it and feeling it wobble and bounce. Taking pictures of it. Looking how it's growing. It's still not big enough though, every calorie I overeat I wish onto my belly so I get to 70" asap :-)
5 years
1234   loading