Smart and cheap foods for belly stuffing?

Ligr77:
I've mentioned this before somewhere else, but I feel like it's perfect here!

Maruchan ramen. Super quick, super versatile, full of carbs, it's one of the staples of my pantry and/or fridge.

Munchies:
If you stuff yourself with a lot of Maruchan ramen, I recommend not using the seasoning packet. If you are eating several bowls, you'll be retaining water for days.

That can get really uncomfy - especially if you have periods.

Instead, season the noodles yourself. You might even make something tastier.

As for the seasoning packets, set them aside. You can use them in a lot of other dishes. I highly recommend adding a packet to some rice, and added that rice to whatever meal you were about to make.

Game changer.

I will say, another thing I do is drain some of the water before I season, no matter what I season with.

That said, I have set aside the seasoning packet! And it is indeed a game changer!
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

Ligr77:
If you're gonna charge me over 20 bucks on a dish, it'd better be big, and it better be good!

I'm always shocked by how much people will spend for such little portions.

Also, I understand that people tend to eat with their eyes, but plating is kinda overblown in fancy places. If I'm going out to eat, I'm thinking way more about how it tastes than how it looks.

Letters And Numbers:
Not trying to be snarky, but there are way more restaurants that serve big portions and don’t try to do anything special with plating than there are expensive restaurants with small portions and that eye appeal you’re talking about. They should be very easy to avoid if that’s not your jam.

That being said, and maybe it’s regional, but I see $20+ per entree around here no matter if it’s a bowl of pasta or a steak. If I go into a diner I expect to walk out paying at least $20 per person. It’s just what restaurant food costs right now. An entree at a higher end place starts around $27-30.

Admittedly, that is a pretty good point. Might've gotten a little carried away lol.

I just figured that it might be a controversial opinion because of that whole "date at a fancy restaurant" thing that a lot of couples do.

Also, I sometimes forget to adjust my ideas of an average priced dish for inflation, so admittedly I might've been estimating a bit lower.

All of that said however, I still feel like the fancier restaurants wouldn't be my scene if I'm being honest.
1 month

If you're gonna charge me over 20 bucks on a dish, it'd better be big, and it better be good!

I'm always shocked by how much people will spend for such little portions.

Also, I understand that people tend to eat with their eyes, but plating is kinda overblown in fancy places. If I'm going out to eat, I'm thinking way more about how it tastes than how it looks.
1 month

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

AskDrFeeder:
I'm about the least spiritual person you'll ever meet, so I will not argue this point. I'm just putting it out there to see if anyone thinks it's possible. Part of finding your bliss and all that.

If it is possible, how do you do it?

Honestly, if you look at religions as a societal construct, I find it hard to believe that it'd be practical. If everyone embraced gluttony the way the feederism community did, it wouldn't really be sustainable for even a modern society.

But if you're talking about a spiritual level, there are some beliefs of devourer deities in mythology. That said, they're almost always antagonistic, and usually neutral when they aren't.

Bottom line, I think for humans, it might be possible, but it'd be impractical.
1 month

Kacchan:
Sorry, all - Ranch dressing is overrated. (Not sorry)

Honestly, even as a fan of ranch I feel like it's overrated.

I mean, pizza dipped in ranch? Why?
1 month

Does anyone else have this issue?

This is actually a huge issue I've had for a long time. Before FF, I was super ashamed of what I was into, and I felt like admitting that I was into it would automatically get me branded as a freak.

But honestly, I realize now that anyone who kink-shames is NOT a person I want in my life, because it's just another way people try to de-humanize others!

Just because you're into something doesn't make you any less valid as a human than anyone else. I honestly think more people need to get that through their skulls.
1 month

I feel like i need to make a risky decision

Honestly, with the Vtuber trend as big as it is, it's definitely a great option if you're worried about showing your face!
1 month

Otacon0205:
Pineapple does actually taste good on a Pizza.
Ps: don tell Italians I said it, I might get executed publicly in the piazza. Lol

Honestly, even as someone who doesn't do pineapple on pizza, I feel like it gets an unnecessarily bad rep. If you like it, you like it. You keep doing you.

Oh, and I just thought of another one:

I don't think I believe in the concept of certain foods being "sexier" than others. To me, the sexiest food is the food with the best taste.

Also, who decided that sushi is sexy?
1 month

Gf might be into feederism

Nothingbeatsbig:
So I've been going out with my girlfriend for a couple of months now, she's absolutely perfect & we love spending time with each other.

I've always been into feederism & watching a girl grow bigger sends me wild.

I've had feedees before put with anyone outside the online community I meet I tend to keep this quiet for a while till I know someone a good while (for obvious reasons).

My girlfriend now I think has picked up on my kink and I think she's into it too. I always rub my hands around her belly & waist when we're caressing each other & when we're having sex aswell, when I do this she let's out little moans of pleasure.

Her appetite has grown a lot since I've started rubbing my hands around her belly/waist & when she's talking about food she says she can always stuff more in while letting out little giggles.

She's put on a little bit of weight recently & when I grab her fat it makes her moan & even more horny, she even pulls my hands down to her belly now aswell which is amazing.

But then out of nowhere she goes to the gym & talks about not eating junk food or drinking fizzy drinks anymore & says she wants to change her diet.

She still hasn't changed anything but seems to be a little bit conscious of putting on a bit more weight maybe?

Just wondering if anyone can give advice here, I want to mention it to her but I feel like if I do it might make it weird because it's not a fantasy thing anymore?

Let me know what you guys think

Munchies:
You have no because you ask not. Maybe she knows. Maybe she doesn't. You'll never know until you have a conversation with her about it.

loradayton.com/2022/01/26/how-to-have-the-kink-talk-with-your-partner/

This will be of use to you.

Nothingbeatsbig:
That's true, hopefully she does, then things can get really interesting!

Ill have a read of that now ,thank you 🙏

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm crossing my fingers that it works out!
1 month

Let’s share our most stuffed moment!

Honestly, I feel like whenever I truly stuff my belly, I get so food-drunk. Thus, I don't fully remember a lot of my good stuffing moments :'(

But the last time was pretty recent, and it hurt so bad, but felt SOO GOOD! Just feeling the pressure of all that food in my belly...

Mmh!
1 month
12345   loading