Inflation

Good to hear! I've done it quite a few times, and it usually gets me super bloated! It also usually ends in a monstrous belch, which feels SO good!

Ever try it?
2 months

Inflation

Does air swallowing count as air inflation?

Because I do that a lot!
2 months

Fetishes in western animation

I've noticed that in western animation, there is a surprising amount of fetish content. Not that I have a problem with it, but I am curious about the "how" and the "why" of it.
2 months

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

Honestly I don't fully remember what started my love for feederism, but I know that a lot of the scenes where cartoon characters ate a bunch and got all bloated lived rent-free in my head as a kid!

Also, what cemented it was deviantart, specifically a pic of Princess Jasmine that I can't find anymore. That and Axel-Rosered, KipTeiTei's early work, and daysdays(or nanocarbs as she's known now)!

EDIT 2/26/2024: Found the Jasmine pic!!

www.deviantart.com/tubbytoon/art/Fat-Princess-Jasmine-102869568
2 months

Always “feedee” rarely “foodie”

PurpleJade:
Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.

I can't fully speak for others, but I kinda find myself in the middle of the two extremes. I love a good home cooked meal, but I also love good takeout!

That said, when it comes to stuffing, I try to do whatever is cost-efficient. If that's cooking, great, but if it's takeout or something from the freezer section, that works too!
2 months

Is being gassy just part of being 300+?

Not sure, but I'm 265 and I can be super gassy, especially after a big stuffing or air swallowing(assuming the air swallowing doesn't end in me belching it all out)!
2 months

Gurgling bellies

HueOrdner:
I absolutely love it! Digestion sounds are so sexy. I just love to hear someone's belly churn all the fattening food.

Oh absolutely! And the idea of laying your hand on it and feeling the churning and digestion of all that food.....

God I wish my belly was active enough to make that a reality!
2 months

Anyone still into inflation here?

Does air swallowing count as air inflation?

Because that's my most reliable way to get super bloated! It usually ends in a monstrous belch, so that's a big plus!
2 months

Soda chugging

Anyone here do soda chugs? Like trying to down a big 2 litre of soda(or more, depending on your capacity)?

I've tried it a few times, but I've yet to down a full 2 litre. At least not before throwing up.
2 months

Gurgling bellies

Anyone else love gurgling bellies? Like the type you can hear without putting your ear to it, or feel the gurgles when you touch it?

Because I do!
2 months