30 day fast food challenge to kickstart a gain.

Fittofatandback:
I’m literally doing this

Gramor26:
I wish you the best of luck. You definitely got this

Fittofatandback:
Thank you I really appreciate it

You’re very welcome 😊
1 year

30 day fast food challenge to kickstart a gain.

Fittofatandback:
I’m literally doing this

I wish you the best of luck. You definitely got this
1 year

I don't know if being a feedee / feeder is for me

Arha13:
I thought I'm feeder but now I don't know why, but for a long time I have thought that it would be fun and sexy to find a very fat morbidly obese feeder, which is actually a feeder and would make me much bigger than he / she is 😅. It's so stupid idea but i love it dunno why 😕.

Honestly, it’s not weird. Liking bigger people, and wanting a sort of reverse relationship where the bigger person feeds the skinnier person is definitely interesting and something that, if you really like it, should explore it.
2 years

Sex addicts

Julia1122:
I don't get it really...i would choose orgasms over anything
because for me, that will naturally come with love. For me, I’d rather unconditionally love someone than only have sex.
4 years

Sex addicts

For me, I’d rather sex than food. But I’d also prefer love than just sex.
4 years

Portland??

I honestly wish you were closer. I’m 20 and I’m looking for a long term relationship. I’m in NJ
4 years

Mistress jane here

But if I help you grow until you’re 200kg like you want to be, who’s the person in charge then?
4 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

FAAnna:
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to know if anybody had some insight or advice....I'm very new to gaining and have been skinny my whole life. I'm gaining fast now and a lot but not really getting a big belly. My arms, thighs, love handles and hips, and certainly my ass are growing most.
Idk it kinda looks odd to me to be honest.
Any reason for this? Certain foods? I eat a lot of fast food and cookies.
Thanks!

It all really depends. I’d have to say that it’s more of a lifestyle change then anything else. Eat slightly bigger meals, snack when you can, when you start to feel hungry, eat something. There’s a lot more. If you want any help, give me a message on my kik at xenoshin_8 or give me a pm here. As a big guy myself I’ve learned a lot of these tips myself. Lol.
5 years

Would love to be daddy's little girl!

I’d love to be your daddy
5 years

How to deal with non feederism partner

Trust me, it's hard to explain to people who aren't into this kind of stuff. But I can say that it's up to you what you do. See how it works. If he starts to get into the stuff a feeder would do, then he's the best boyfriend ever. But if he doesn't get into it, then it's up to you. Does having a boyfriend who is into this stuff really important? Or is preserving a friendship more important?
5 years