What makes psychologists more likely to gain a lot of weight?

Interesting. Maybe it has to do with choosing an office career versus something outdoors or with manual labor? Or a very busy job? Or very stressful?
1 year

Fa fraternity or secret society

Oh! A college frat? I wonder what the initiations would be like!
1 year

Fat at the doctors

An ex GF from a few years ago was a chubby physician. She said it would be hypocritical of her to tell patients to lose weight. I suggested handle it with a joke about herself so she can check that box at work but not offend anyone.
2 years

Pop some [bikini] tags

Cutest bikini ad you will ever see, for a thrift store in Jersey, featuring msgigggles. I was taken aback and could not believe a mainstream business used โ€œjiggleโ€ in their ad ๐Ÿ˜
instagram.com/reel/CM2chYaDGub/
2 years

Dietician weight gain

Hi, a different post in the forms mentioned a story involving a dietician. It inspired me to share my own recent encounter with a dietician.

In late August I matched with a young lady on a vanilla dating app. It turns out that she is a dietician in a large organization. She appeared of average build in her photos, but perhaps some would say slightly chubby. As we continued to talk, she revealed that she's recently gained over 15 pounds. We planned a date to hike a place called Providence Canyon. She kept giving disclaimers that she is really out of shape, so don't expect her to go fast. Needless to say, I was extremely turned on by all of this. Unfortunately, we never met -- she postponed the last date last minute, which is a pet peeve of mine. So I moved on.

But she said some things I really enjoyed:

[we both like medium rare steak, and I joked about sharing a steak]. She said:

"Lol me either I eat the whole thing!
I'm a fat kid! Lol"

[Talking about chain restaurants we like - keep in mind she is a dietician]:

"So I had to get Chipotle instead smiley
Love all those places"

[Talking about the hike we planned]:

"Don't judge me tho lol I'm not as fit as I use to be ! But this will help me get back in shape lol"

The rest of it was spoken over the phone, about all her weight gain and lack of fitness recently. I thought I would share for those who may appreciate this type of story or who would like to share their own similar experience.
2 years

One of my friends is a dietician

I was supposed to go on a date with a dietician who herself had gained 15-20 pounds recently. But she works in a hospital, not for a fitness center. Unfortunately we didn't meet because she wanted to reschedule last minute, so I unmatched her and moved on. But her story and her photos had my interest for a few days!
2 years

Feedee becoming heavier than feeder?

Thanks for sharing John Smith! Both the story of your ex, as well as you being a contributing factor in customers DOUBLING their weight, are amazing! Have you written about the weight gain of your female customers? Or should I ask you all about this?!
2 years

Feedee becoming heavier than feeder?

Have any feeders here ever successfully encouraged someone significantly smaller to surpass your own size/weight? Or have any feedees surpassed their feeder or partner intentionally?

I would love for some people to share their stories!
2 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Yes! I remember those groups! I think curvage was fatcelebs, wasn't it?

GainingLear:
well this is a much nicer post than i expected. I expected to hear they had died with that title..

LilRascl:
So did I! I actually got to have dinner with him once, randomly, when I was in the very first days of intentionally gaining and also happened to be in his area. Iโ€™d been stuffing myself relentlessly for days, and couldnโ€™t have been much for company given that I was basically in a walking food coma when I arrived ๐Ÿ˜‚ Still it was a nice evening getting to meet the man who made what has to be one of the earliest feedism websites; back when all we had was FF, curvage, dimensions, and yahoo groups! (shout out to all the other elder millennials here who remember that particular version of the internet! ๐Ÿ˜‚)
3 years
12   loading