Fattened for a cannibal

Ffox:
Traped. I always had one where I was filled with pastry filling all huge unable to move can't even reach ground to try. Made into what made me this way.

this sounds delicious... love the idea of fattening someone up so much that their feet and arms can't reach the ground because their belly is soooo huge... mmm, what a tasty meal you would be!
5 years

Throwing up?

as an experienced feeder, i always watch and gauge my feedee's reactions and performance to avoid stuffing them to the point of throwing up...

..mostly because it seems like such a lot of wasted work if they don't keep it down! smiley
5 years

Does fit and fat not really do it for you?

i love it all...

i love it when my feedees becomes less mobile, less agile, slower and more helpless as they gain and grow, and their reach diminishes...

i also love the thought of being with a feedee who is stronger than me, in better shape, and able to dominate me... that way i could stuff them and use that to temporarily incapacitate them and gain control, even if only for a short while... smiley

it all excites me, to be honest!
5 years

Fupa questions

Ssbhmjoe:
For me my fupa covered me unit soft around 300 and now that I'm about 400 it covers damn near all of it hard. I have to lift it out of the way to pee. And yes if I'm in the right position i can make my self climax by simply thrusting. Intercourse still isn't and issue though just move it out of the way lol

this is so hot.... you have the best of both worlds! do you have any trouble reaching it yet? i suspect not at your current size, but if you keep gaining...
5 years

Toronto meet up?

did you guys go? did it happen?

how about this thursday night after work... the firkin on bay st. in downtown toronto anytime from 6-9 start? should be good for people getting off work.
5 years

Walking with your feedee

Feedeefacilitator:
My feedee is touching the 400 lbs and walking should not last more than 5 minutes even standing for 10 minutes makes her tired. I enjoy to see her puff after showering and she just started asking for help washing as lifting her belly is getting to heavy. Just wondering if that's normal at 400 lbs or is she just very unfit from sitting around all day?

that isn't unusual for a fatty that big... i mean, it means she is pretty unfit from sitting all day and not getting enough exercise, but it's not unusual.

levels of fitness differ from feedee to feedee, and the distribution of weight is different for everyone, too, so some find certain tasks more challenging than others. personally i love it when my feedee gets winded after short walks, or needs help doing simple tasks, or just reaching things.
5 years

400 and beyond!

i always love hearing this... 400 is just such a wonderful milestone, and really the point at which i love how fat "overcomes" a person... often this is the turning point at which they can't go back, and i love how this changes the lifestyle of a gainer...

i look forward to helping my next partner leap past this milestone!
5 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

it's different with every bbw (and bhm, too)... i don't know how else to explain it. fat is just good, so any part that is soft and plush is going to be nice. on one person it might be the roundness of their double chin that gets me, on another ir might be their belly, or their chest... or it may be their arms.... who knows? no single thing attracts me, and it seems to vary from person to person.
5 years

A shocking rite of passage for a fat man

BigBear350:
So, in my quest to gain weight, I experienced something this morning that shocked me. I, as most men do, usually wake up with an erection. This morning, I walked into my bathroom, turned the lights on and looked down. I noticed that I can no longer see my feet. But I then noticed that I couldn't see my own penis, even with an erection. I immediately checked in the mirror to make sure I was erect and I was. Now, I'm not hung like a horse but I am not lacking either. Above average, or so I've been told in the past. I also noticed my penis is surrounded by a rather large mound of flesh, significantly masking it's length. Initially, I was somewhat devastated. I laid back in bed and asked myself, what have I done? But as I looked down across my chest at my noticeably mountainous belly, I chalked it up to being a rite of passage in the process of gaining. Guess I'll be seeing my member only in the mirror from now on.

sounds delicious!

my favorite milestone is when a fatty can't even reach it anymore... smiley
6 years

60lbs in a year?

i have fattened up several partners, and 50-60 lbs is an easy target... 100 lbs is more challenging, but still possible, and i have achieved this as well. to gain that much you really have to put in the effort and be dedicated...and a feeder helps too!
6 years