Feeding tube

Yes, pm me if you want to know more.
3 years

Max size

800 lbs for me someday
3 years

Fat feeder?

About 25 lbs.

She said the purpose was to increase my capacity first. The goal was to increase my capacity until i could take a gallon in one shot.

Then she was going to move to rapid force feeding of gain shake to maximize the calorie intake.

We never got to that point, I got to about 3/4 gallon in one go. I'm pretty sure she would have followed through. Either way, I would have taken whatever she wanted to put in me. I still crave the tube....
3 years

Fat feeder?

My SSBBW feeder lured me and then got me to the point of tying me up, making me smoke pot when she didn't have the tube taped in my mouth, and denied me orgasm until I finished the gallon of gain shake.

We stopped seeing each other for other reasons, but I always look back fondly to that, and would do it again in a heartbeat.
3 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The belly Stuffer (the tank)
You love to be stuffed full more than anything in the world, there something very sexual and deeply arousing about being so full that you can’t even talk or move, that deep dull pain of your overstuffed belly is like a high for you. You are a gluttonous man who can fit much more food into his belly than the average person and you are probably very proud of that fact. You are not looking to just get fat; you’re trying to have a big ball belly that hangs in front of you like a beach ball, that’s why you try to keep it full and stuffed all time.

My result. This is so true of me.
4 years

Gainers: which causes of gaining do you like the most?

I would want the Metabolism pill but be told it was the appetite pill. Then my feeder would have the wrong, yet right, information to make me grow.
4 years

Where can i meet more mature people?

I think this is a dating site setup, all the OG posters joined a week ago with the same strange English?

Good advice biggirlsok
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Yes
2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Yes
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Yes
5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes - does Mr Fat Man count?
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes
7. Been fatter than my current weight
No
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yes
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Yes
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No
11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes
12. Ate until I threw up
Yes
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
No
14. Posted nudes of myself online
Yes
15. Been fed online
Yes
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
No
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes
19. Been called a pig
Yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yes
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
4 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
In my experience, the best way to go is keep them fed and happy. Let them dictate what they want. Never say no to anything, even funnel feeding.

With proper care, I have had an immobile feedee comfortable happy and eating for about 4 years on average before health problems catch up. Always let the feedee dictate what he wants. That�s the best way.

What is it about you NYC ladies and funnel feeding? I've been funnel fed by 3 women from NYC over the last 15 years and it's the only state I've had that experience with.

Not that I'm complaining of course...I love it and am addicted now. Thanks NYC and thank you for sharing Tigerlily33 smiley
4 years

Chicago lunch

Nice work there StarSmoke! Thanks for replying.

Normally I would agree, but I've never been able to find anyone to connect with here.

So, just trying something different and low key. Believe me, there are no expectations that anyone will accept my offer.

That said, offer still stands smiley
6 years
123   loading