Favorite things to do

1. I detest Christmas.

2. I stay home on New Year’s Eve and go to bed at my usual time. The new year has been coming for the past 4.6 billion years and will continue to come for another 5 billion without me.

3. For most Thanksgivings I stay home, eat and watch tv.
2 years

Stand or sit?

I love it when people make pronouncements on what should be required. Especially if they’re not going to foot the bill. I doubt that my landlord is going to foot the bill for a bidet. I certainly can’t afford to have one installed. As for standing v. sitting to pee, unless I’m at a urinal I sit. As a previous person said, it’s a bit of relaxing downtime.
2 years

Going fit to fat

I was somewhat athletic and fit... mountain biking, running, power lifting. After years of that and dieting I got tired of it and let myself start gaining. I gained about 35-40 lbs, not a lot by gainer standards but I’m 5’6”. I went from about 200-210 to 245.

Anyway, people can think what they want. You don’t need to explain if you do or don’t lose weight. I’ve seen guys at the gym over the years who never lost any weight. They just kept plugging along, working out pretty hard.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I stepped up my game and got to like being humiliated for being fat. I wish it happened more frequently but I’m not really as fat as a lot of people... yet. So right now it’s fantasy. I want to be somewhere chowing down on a huge amount of food in front of me, maybe in a diner or restaurant, with people looking at me with disgust or snickering. It’s even better if a shirt button right at my belly won’t stay closed. Very erotic.
2 years

I finally found a fairly decent free morphing app

I found an app that does a pretty good job of fattening me up to what I want to be. The left picture was early in the year, an original. I’m 5’6” and was about 220 lbs. The middle and right are what the app did. I mean, hot damn, that is hot. It doesn’t calculate projected weight but I have guess 270-280 maybe? Whatever, I freakin’ love it.

[img]https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=858852&userId=274054[/img]

🤔 Doesn’t display, but it’s in my pics.
2 years

Fat camp

I would definitely go. It would also be awesome if we were fed, on a schedule, hungry or not.
2 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I remember posting at a weight lifting forum that I was tired of dieting. I wanted to eat what I wanted and get fat. I was beginning to be turned on by fat guys. I wanted to be one.

There was a custodian at a school where I worked who was fat and sexy. That was around 1993-1994. I still fantasize about him. He was fatter than I’ve ever been but I would love to be his size.

Around May 2015 I finally let go and gave myself permission to eat and get fat. I loved watching myself grow but I began to waver. I list and gained, lost and gained. I finally got up to and maintained at 245. I’m 5’6” so I was pretty fat, wearing snug size 44 pants. I unintentionally list about 30 lbs but I’m gaining again. I hope I can get to at least 230. My fantasy goal was 260-270.
2 years

You walk into a room……

Nah, I’m happy to be just another one of the fat guys.
2 years

Fat celebrity crushes

Kevin James, Adam Richman.
2 years
34567   loading