What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

My most unhinged fantasy is that I'm a feedee online for a guy, but secretly I've been using camera tricks and other stuff to avoid having to actually gain any weight, and just milk the guy for his money, which he sends me for food and clothes and extras. I talk big game about wanting to weight 350 lbs, but obviously I'm not actually doing that.

But somehow he finds out I was faking it, and decides to teach me a lesson. He takes me to his house, where he's already prepped a basement for it, and ties me down and funnel feeds me constantly, just trying to balloon me as fast as possible to double my bullshit goal weight.

Throughout it all he conditions me to only feel true sexual pleasure while I'm eating or already stuffed, and it includes looooooots of humiliation and sadism.

I feel bad about this one but it's such a turn on for me.
9 months

Blackmail fantasy?

Blackmail fantasies are one of my top 5 favorites.

For me, I usually fantasize about meeting an extreme feeder online (although I'm not aware of how far his desires go at the time) and agreeing to be his feedee.

We have lots of fat sexy talk and that gives him tons of evidence of my fetish and obsession, so he uses that to force me to gain weight.

At first I'm too terrified about anyone discovering my fetish, so I comply a little bit, fighting I can explain it as stress gain or something, but in my haze of fear at being discovered accidentally gain 100+ pounds and the feeder keeps going, wanting me to be at least 650.

I can't stop him or disobey him without all the stuff I sent being leaked, and at some point when I'm 500+ pounds, I realize that he has all the evidence he needs to show I wanted it and did it to myself, and there's no way out of his grasp.

Ughhh so hot.
9 months

Fancy helping out on the site? new moderators needed!

I would absolutely love to help out! I'm very active in chat and writing stories and have experience moderating internet communities. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

Also, I'm currently working from home and have basically unlimited spare time, and I love this site and want it to be the best it can be.
1 year

Which option do you prefer to read?

Fics with plots and a detailed back story where the feederism/sex is secondary.

Or.

Fics that focuse much more on the feeder/kink part while and skips a lot of today's realities.
2 years

Your dream interaction?

I meet a feeder who likes to be insidious and sneaky about what they do. They start out just as the great boyfriend, but slowly start manipulating me into gaining weight and putting extra calories into things so I accidentally eat more than I should.

All the while this is going on he's messing with my head and my fantasies, knowing the darkest parts and using them against me until I'm hopelessly addicted to both food and my feeder.

They decide they want me even bigger (after they already got me up over 300), and force me to submit and let myself be fattened up.

That's like, the dream haha.
2 years

Diet abuse

Honestly pizza. That gave me horrible heartburn for like a day. I hated it but it's kind of hot to think of.
2 years

Correlation to feeding & cutting

Dorian:
If you search 'psychological study eating disorders dopamine' on Google scholar, there's quite a lot of work done the area.

Most of it is featured on the pure act of eating (with the gaining being a presumably unwanted side effect) - but I'd greatly expect, to someone who has a fat fetish, the act of recognising gains itself would cause a further dopamine hit.

Gaining is kind of 'triple dopamine dangerous' because you'd get the initial instant gratification hit from the eating, the delayed hit from recognising you are stuffed... and the later hit from when you step back one day and recognise you've gained (leading to sexual arousal spurring on further eating).

It's no wonder many gainers end up getting huge and going far past where they had initially thought was their "max weight that still looks attractive"

That was a really interesting deep dive, thanks for that! Particularly the one where a negative anxiety response to amphetamines seemed related to restriction eating disorders. I just wish we could actually gather data from intentional gainers ethically, rather than just studying Binge Eating Disorder and having to extrapolate. I'm sure a lot of gainers do have BED, but that element of feeling out of control during a binge doesn't always seem to be there. I don't dispute the dopamine point though, but I want to know what results in a person developing this fetish in the first place, particularly people who aren't all that into food itself in the first place. I'm interested in the outliers, I guess. For whatever reason trying to figure this out is like my white whale.
4 years

Correlation to feeding & cutting

[quote]Dorian:
I'm glad someone's pointed this out. I've been noticing it for years. There's a HUGE overlap between girls who gain and girls who have cut.

Ultimately - both are technically self harm... and they're both being done for the same reasons.

Psychologically many people cut as a temporary relief from anxiety; specifically to drown out feelings of uselessness and ineffectuality. They're cutting to deafen out the silent voice that is constantly making them feel like they have no self agency.

In such deafening silence they'll voluntarily take the dopamine hit from inflicting physical damage - because it momentarily makes them feel like they are in control of their own life and surroundings.

Gaining is essentially the same thing. "I might be ugly/stupid/lonely and don't have the talent/confidence/willpower to improve my own life.... but at least I can gain weight! At least I can gain self esteem and self actualisation from succeeding at that...even if its technically self-harm too!"

Thats basically the long and the short of it.[/quote

I completely agree with this. I'm not sure how many other fellow "adrenaline junkies" would agree with this, but for me personally I skydive and bungee jump and ride crazy rollercoasters pretty much because I'm desperate for that dopamine hit you describe. I've always sort of suspected it was related to my personal fetishes. It would be incredibly interesting if someone could design a study that could reliably tell if there's a correlation between interest in gaining and a lack of dopamine or other related neurotransmitters, but that would be ethically sketchy at best.
4 years
12   loading