Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:
So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…

Munchies:
Happy Festival of Lights!
thanks
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

MottiF:
So, the most fattening Jewish holiday has started and it’s time for me to eat as much as possible doughnuts with clear goal to become bigger and fatter, like a doughnut.

There is so much fattening food that will help gain so much weight in only eight days — what do you say?

No wonder people are gaining weight mostly in winter with all these holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year celebrations…

Munchies:
Happy Festival of Lights!

Enas:
Also what is this festival of lights? Would you like to describe it? Im curious! O.o

Munchies:
Hanukkah. Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights.

Enas:
And what is Hanukkah? What happens during it?

Well, in short Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday celebrated for eight days mostly on December. According to Jewish tradition, during the Seleucid Empire in Jerusalem, they stormed the Jewish Second Temple in Temple Mount and while the priests (Kohanim) were searching for oil to light up the Hannukiah (Candelabra) they find a small bottle with oil that lasts for 8 days, so since then the Hannukah became an holiday to celebrate the lights that help endure those dark times. So it’s festival of light. To celebrate that we also eating a lot of oily food.

I already bought a couple of doughnuts 🍩 gotta shove them down fast 🤩 I love this festival 🕎
4 months

Hanukkah 🕎

4 months

38, female, latvian, feeder - looking for big male feedee no matter country

Elarci:
I would date , chat , meet a big man aroud 300- 600 lbs or more , love to cook, caress, love , give relaxing massages ar huge meal
I am hairstylist from latvia .
feeder and fat lover
free, full free- no family, no kids, no husband , no relatives --would be happy change country .

fat guys the best , beauty , amazing for love , cuddles , hugs

Sounds like fulfilling wish, but I still seems thinner for your terms. Would be nice to meet female feeder with intention to balloon me up to such weight. I still have a lot of weight to gain in order to fit your terms 🤷🏻‍♂️
4 months

What is it like to be fat?

Well, you got lucky. Because I was very thin, almost anorexic in my childhood. And I can tell a bit.

Recently, I gained weight unintentionally during COVID and with constant feeding from my coworkers so I fattened up quite quickly.

From what I can describe for you. At the beginning nothing will change for you, until you feel that your clothes starting to get smaller and tighter on you, then you could feel your thighs rubbing each other while standing, then you notice your belly getting snug and bigger.

If you continue to gain weight more and more like me, with stuffing yourself silly and eating bigger portions throughout the day, you will feel more things making you realise you become fat. Like, you will be hungrier, as you continue to grow your belly will stuck on the way, while trying to wear shoes, your wardrobe will be smaller, pants becoming less comfortable and your underwear will started to roll under your growing belly.

In time you get more rolls on your body, your chin will double and you feel much more sweaty than you used to be. Much more.

also, in my case I gotten rolls in places that I never had them before. If you balloon yourself to enormous size you will get back rolls and fat all over your body. Your belly will get stretch marks.

And also, it will be harder to walk, especially on stairs. You will get very lazy.

As you continue to grow, you might develop get breath issues as you will need to adjust your body to the new added weight.

And that just the things you might feel, there is also other issues regarding the fatness that will affect your body.
4 months

Any israeli meetups ?

MottiF:
No one? 😢

M05Padding:
doesn't look like it but don't give up!

Never. It’s just they are too shy to meet, but they’re out there, I’m sure 💪🏻
5 months

Looking for nice fat guy

Elarci:
hello, i interested in big fat guy , love big stuffed bellies and to do belly massages after huge food . i love cook and feed and caress ,,,
my favorite size 300 lbs and higher
i am not a fake , not a scammer , i have real profile and facebook profile facebook.com/elarci

Still not weighing 300 ibs, but I would love to gain for you if you open to chat with less fatty man, but a very determined to get fatter.
6 months

Heavy cream

Sir HugALot:
i tried double cream everyday in feburary, 600ml a day of the stuff, i was averaging 6000 calories a day, but didnt gain 1lb. ill always want be fat but im scared of trying because every time i do, i just end up wasting my time, money and effort so i just end up discouraged and disheartened, its really frustrating

Otacon0205:
Heavy cream sneaks on you, you might do it and the weight shows up 2 weeks later, plus is better to drink it in small amount throughout the day so make sure you digest it properly. If you drink too much without being used to it, pretty much your body its just gonna push it fast through your digestive system and expel it without actually absorbing the nutrients.

You should listen to Otacon0205. Gaining weight is a hard work, same as losing it. You have to stick to your fat diet in order to see some results. Keep drinking lots of heavy cream for more then two weeks and you will feel the results, I assure you. Nothing is coming in no time, you have to be a little patient.
6 months

Does heavy cream make you hungrier or fuller?

Some independent researchers said it make you gain weight faster, especially if you drink it as add-on to your coffee or regular meals. Make sense, it’s very fattening and also tend to contribute to gain more subcutaneous fat 🤷🏻‍♂️ but it might be dependent on various factors.
6 months
12345   loading