Dominant feeder based in the uk looking for her fatty.

xoxFat0coachxox:
Hello all, I'm Faye I'm on the wrong side of twenty. I've been a feeder for nearly 10+ years and become comfortable with my role as a feeder.

I am the jack of all trades from being very Dominant Feeder to force-feeding or gentle teasing and nurturing. I tailor your needs to each person and never assume that that's what your into.

I am very experienced and confident feeder, gender doesn't mean anything to me. I am looking for someone who is dedicated, confident in what his or her wants someone who is a glutton for punishment and loves over eating! smiley

I have no weight limit. I adore messy eaters the heavier you are the better,

Please no beginners.
while I am not beginner, not sure how it's work out so far from each other. I wish I would meet someone like you in my area šŸ˜ good luck!
3 years

What do you look for in a mukbang??

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference šŸ˜‰
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too šŸ„°

Ess-dee-ess:
I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley
bursting out of clothes is so appealing. Just Amazing, thanks for sharing.
3 years

Any female feeders in israel?

Would be great to meet female feeder her for a feeding session.
3 years

Skinny female feeders

John Smith:
Hm. Skinny female feeders below age 30 are always fun to watch... a majority of them does always manage up to switch from their current role to the receving end of feederism. šŸ˜

šŸ¤”
3 years

When you became fat, did people treat you differently?

Etiola:
DEFINITELY. People were way nicer to me when I was skinny or thin.

Very sad to ear that. I was teased by family but I was able to say the last word about it, I told them I was thin long enough, and a little more fat will not do me any harm, and they accepted it, although they did trying to put more healthy food on table.
3 years

Healty and fat

william keay:
I don't know where you've heard that about sumo's dying young but it's wrong!

Sumo wrestler live way longer than people in American and Europe because of all the intense exercise which is why they are 85% mussel and have very little viscal fat

Sumo wrestlers have a life expectancy between 60 and 65, more than 10 years shorter than the average Japanese male, as the diet and sport take a toll on the wrestler's body, and that's a fact.
3 years

European super league

Softissohot:
I don't know much about the business structure of football, but couldn't the smaller clubs just say "two can play at that game" and make their own "indi league" that is somehow by the fans for the fans and find ways of making it more appealing so they aren't just competing on revenue?

I think in the end, everything is about money and any league will need money to maintain the stadiums, regulations and etc. So it's not so easy for the smaller clubs.
3 years

Any girls into clothes padding?

Etiola:
I used to love padding back when I was anorexic and really skinny! It was my secret guilty pleasure...

I had this silicone 3 months pregnant fake belly that felt SO MUCH like real fat. I wore size S body shapers to help it stay in place.

I would put on my smallest pair of skinny jeans (a size 24... can you believe it?), a skin tight top and wore it in public all day long.

The small but noticeable muffin top made it look like I was one of these girls who always used to be thin but gained a bit of weight and obviously is in denial about it.

Now that I'm actually obese with a 34 inch waist and real fat rolls I don't pad anymore.

I probably look like I'm in denial because most of my pants waistbands are really stretched out from me slowly but surely growing into them... I just hate shopping for pants!

šŸ˜² I did a padding once, but never had the courage to get out like this in public šŸ˜±
3 years

Is anyone here serious about going for the extremes?

den88:
Iā€™d love to be forced to weigh 800LB only for my feeder to ditch me and make me figure out life in my new body.
that's a fantasy for the most here.
3 years

Husband wants me bigger

pizzafoodie:
I had a great conversation with my husband tonight and he told me he wanted to stay the size he is right now but really would love to see me at least get into the 200s. Iā€™m pretty excited about it!
oh that's sounds really cool šŸ˜Ž don't forget to share the results šŸ˜‹šŸ˜
3 years