What do you look for when making a friend on here?

Enas:
Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)

Munchies:
Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.

Enas:
Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)

Munchies:

Yeah I had such conversations too.

As for what I am looking for here, well it’s simple just hope that I will be able make new friends on here in hope to meet up eventually and share the things we like.
7 months

Gaining weight. a method.

It seems that gaining a single kilo is nothing at all: just a week of a sedentary lifestyle with an abundance of junk food, and now you don’t even have one, but all three extra kilos.

So, a kilogram of pure fat is about 9,000 calories, but adipose tissue in this amount is 7,700 kilocalories. That is, if every day you exceed the norm by at least 50%, this will inevitably lead to the deposition of fat and a set of extra pounds.

If every day you exceed the daily calorie intake by 1,400 kilocalories, then you can gain 1 kilogram of pure fat in two weeks,and if you eat like this for 4-8 weeks, then after 2-4 weeks you can see in the mirror plus 4 kilograms.

Seems legit?
7 months

What whould you want fantasy feeder to have?

Also, option to chat with members and not just send them limited emails. As a social network it not very social.
7 months

Wife has agreed to fatten me

Rexamus:
I have been an FA for as long as I can remember. I love being a feeder as well as the idea of being fed and fattened/giving up control. I joined the army in 2012 at 120 pounds and I got out of the military in 2020 at around 170 pounds. I’m only 5’7” so they weren’t too happy about my weight gain over the years, especially by the end which is when I gained the most. My wife is not an FA but loves me and understands me and is very willing to indulge me from time to time.

We got married in 2018 and at the time I still only weight about 145 so I gain 25 pounds from 2018 to 2020. Now I am 190 and my wife was a little concerned for me because I got so out of shape.

I have started jogging and doing push-ups and situps so she has agreed to start fattening me up more consistently as long as I keep up an exercise regiment.

I really want to share what happened today. I was relaxing watching Netflix and she made me a very large sushi bowl (rice, spicy crab meat with mayo, cucumber etc) easily enough for 3 normal servings. I eat it all as it is very delicious and let her know how good it was. I am quite sated and happily full at this time.

Then she says “good, I hope you’re ready for the next course.” At this point I know she plans on stuffing me so I start to get nervous/excited.

She then totally surprises me by putting a blind fold on me. She tells me, “I don’t want you to know how much I plan on stuffing you or you’ll try to give up or tell me it’s too much.”

She has never blind folded me before so now my nervousness is growing along with my excitement even further.

To make a long story short, she fed me BBQ sauce slathered meat with more rice while rotating with a shake she made with ice cream, heavy cream, and some chocolate sauce. She fed me so many bites and funneled so much shake into me I just kept getting more and more stuffed. She told me to pleasure myself but not to finish before she was done stuffing me or I would be punished. I believed her so even though I was more turned on than I have ever been, I obeyed her and just kept eating.

So many times I would have more of that BBQ meat and rice placed in my mouth and think I was too full to chew but she kept enticing my and turning me on that I was pushed to new limits.

When it was over she told me that on top of the sushi ingredients and BBQ meat, I had 4 cups of rice and a little over a liter of gainer shake. When she finished making me into a completely defeated hog, I was more stuffed than I had ever been. So much pain and pleasure. I was delirious and sweating. I thought I was going to barf for the next 20 minutes but instead I just kept having super airy burps. They felt so good.

I tell this story because it was the craziest feeding experience I’ve ever had and now I can’t wait to keep being fattened even more.

Sounds delicious
7 months

Are there any actual feedee camp that still operate

Is that a thing? A Fattening House? Like those in Africa, designed to fatten up girls for weddings? Never heard of it in the western countries.

If there is actually such places that’s for sure could be great experience! Just to sign up for a fattening program 🤣
8 months

Online group stuffing

I would go to one if you arrange
8 months

Fantasy feeder

I thought it a fantasy too, but even Israel theirs is some feedists, it just uncommon and still considered a taboo.

Never give up on yourself
8 months

Fantasy feeder

I thought it a fantasy too, but even Israel theirs is some feedists, it just uncommon and still considered a taboo.

Never give up on yourself
8 months

Moving out on your own and gaining

I’m planning on going to the US for a long vacation including a trip road on my own to visit the most fattening places in the country. Ultimately I hope to triple my weight during this trip. Feeling the American way in a whole.
8 months

Need a gaining buddy! 130 lbs start.

Could be great 👍🏻
How bad we cannot arrange some meeting, just a bunch of people hanging out in order to gain weight together!
8 months
34567   loading