Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

I think it is adorable and it makes me happy to see them
10 months

How to shake your belly?

[quote]Personperson:
I started enjoying the jiggling feeling now that I’ve got a little college freshman 15 belly
I was wondering, is there any way to shake and make your belly jiggle? Sort of like twerking, for your belly?

I hope that’s clear, cus it’s very hot to think about lol

Munchies:
Do you mean belly dancing?

Here is an example:

]youtube.com/shorts/3-RlRmYshCQ

Sadly my belly isn’t big enough to hang that low smiley
10 months

How to shake your belly?

I started enjoying the jiggling feeling now that I’ve got a little college freshman 15 belly
I was wondering, is there any way to shake and make your belly jiggle? Sort of like twerking, for your belly?

I hope that’s clear, cus it’s very hot to think about lol
10 months

Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

I have the same kinda thing where it is very very scary to think of anybody knowing about this fetish. I actually used to get very frequent anxiety when I was younger about it. Now that I’m older it’s sort of just a thing that I keep a heavily guarded secret.

The only person who knows is my girlfriend, and telling her was one of the hardest things to do. I only told her because of how much trust I knew I could put into her keeping secrets like this. It was wildly scary so much so that I cried and I don’t think I even accurately described the whole fetish lol but I did my best in the moment and she was very understanding even though she doesn’t feel the same about bellies/feederism.
11 months

How do i deal with a food baby when people are around?

ShakesSphere:
Here's some good news. Once you are over 400 pounds, no one notices your food baby.

Ill try this method. 400 lbs let's go
4 years

How do i deal with a food baby when people are around?

I usually sit around rubbing my belly when I'm alone with a big food baby, but what do I do when there are people around and I am noticeably stuffed? How do I hide it? How do I turn it into a funny joke or something if it gets pointed out? I don't have much experience with such since I usually control my appetite in a public setting but sometimes I gotta go all out and eat until I feel I'm gonna pop. This would really come in handy. I'm a guy btw so it might be a different answer than a lady.
4 years

How to tell if someone has this fetish?

johnxyz:
Tell her you are thinking of losing weight, and see if she protests or agrees.

The thing about that I'd I'm not fat either. I weigh 150 lbs and I'm 5 11 ish. The weight I have gained just goes to my butt and thighs. My belly is pretty small thats why when I have a food baby it really shows and she notices. So losing weight would only be a joke to her if I brought it up
5 years

How to tell if someone has this fetish?

Ok I have this friend at school who I think might have a belly fetish aswell. When I walk by she sometimes pokes or slaps or lightly punches my belly and smiles. She also has rubbed my belly when I joke about my food baby and show it off. We also drew smiley faces around each others belly buttons, although I had a fairly tight food baby while she did it. And almost everyday she wears either a belly shirt or ties a normal shirt up to expose her tummy even when it's freezing. She also giggles when I sometimes return the favor and touch her belly. She isn't fat btw she just has one of those bellies that is flat but has a very small pooch at the bottom. Do these kinda things add up to her having a belly fetish like us? Im a guy btw

Also what are the things people do when they are attracted to bellies or belly stuffing?
5 years