Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!

This is exactly where I'm at tonight, been eating really good past few days and totally stuffed myself this evening. Burpy and laying back trying to relieve some of the pressure, hurts so good. It's been a couple hours since I topped off after large dinner and still very bloated. Hoping I can manage some pudding before I go to bed.
Going to sleep with an aching gut and waking up to feel hollow cavern, starving and grumbling to be filled back up has been a cycle this week. Up about 5 pounds on an empty stomach since last weekend.
9 months

Any "padders" in mn???

5x shirt, super stretchy pants a couple body pillows, one tucked halfway into pants, pair of squashmellow pillows on sides and big square pillow about size of large couch cushion on front. Finishing touch is a kids beanbag chair cradled in a Snuggy (blanket w/ sleeves) the bottom corners tucked up into pants. Hangs free of upper padding below knees and beanbag touches floor when sitting on edge of couch or low chair.
1 year

Fat and “in shape”

Hem hem, round is a shape!
JK... I actually have some experience with this from the opposite perspective.
I was never super athletic or sporty but did often partake in 5 - 20 mile bike rides w/ family. Always active but never actually worked out. As an adult my job is fairly physical, on my feet 8+ hours and requires lots of bending/kneeling and basic stamina.

Ive gained almost exactly 100 pounds over my years of employment. And credit this job to the ability to drop down into a full squat, be able to hold it for minutes at a time and able to stand back up unaided with just leg power at 270+ pounds. I know tubby people 30 - 50 pounds lighter that are in much worse shape and defiantly can't squat.

I do enjoy those moments my weight makes getting off the couch harder, or surprises me in other ways as I attempt to bend over. That said I am glad to be somewhat physically fit still. I don't plan to sign up for a gym but hope to keep up same levels and stamina comparable to my weight in future.
1 year

Got very thrilled from this

BradyG:
I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months I was July 2020 I weighed 130 pounds.

Wow amazing gain! I gotta ask how you managed to put on like 8 pounds a month consistently for two years.
1 year

Adding heavy cream to a premade milkshake?

I do this quite often, although I dont always pick up heavy cream whenever I go shopping. Go to grocery store with mom sometimes and she'd know I am not using it for cooking. I dont really much care what cashier thinks anymore when 3 quarts get rung up at once.

When I do have HWC in the fridge I hit the drive thru for milkshakes or two on my way home from work several times a week. The cream takes away some of the sweetness and creamy taste. It's the simplest way to consume an extra 1,000+ calories.
I also use it in cereal as milk substitute or mixed and stir some into a glass of milk to dilute the cream.

When money is tighter I mix my own with heavy cream melted ice cream milk and chocolate syrup. Occasionally I add peanut butter or nutella but that's more rare. It's easiest to grab a premade malt or shake and just add heavy cream.
1 year

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Quiz result = The Ultimate Gainer (the fat lover)
I am inclined to agree with that assessment.

Wish I had the confidence/ gumption to click on the link and post to Facebook, nope. Why deal with other peoples opinions on your life choices?
1 year

When did your belly start to hang?

My belly started hanging over my jeans and developed the crease by about 140+ but not until 170 or 180 did it (roll over) and finally start to 'hang' an inch or so around 200. I started posting pics at 220 if that's any indication. Over the last 50/60 pounds of sporadic measuring I've noted roughly an centimeter or two, possibly a full inch of sag every 20 odd pounds or so.

Not until I reached 240+ did my whole belly soften with a fresh fatty layer and develop a distinct apron. At 270+ it almost compleatly covers my fupa and seems wider. In last 25 pounds that saggy fat has grown an inch and hangs free on top of my thighs. It wobbles more independently doesnt lift as much when I grab my belly and the lowest 3 inches is now pure lard.

My gain has been slow with many long lulls and plateaus over the past decade with more significant gains in past few years. Over course of last 50+ pounds I've noticed my body changing even when the number on the scale stubbornly refused to rise. Not sure how long it takes for accumulated fat to distribute but my belly inexplicably grew and softened during several of those lulls.

My thighs have always been an area of high fat accumulation although I don't always track their growth. My arms have gotten bigger and recently started developing a dimple on my bicep, future roll? My hands aren't very pudgy either but got cute dimples on knuckles now and need bigger size medical gloves.
1 year

Cold clothes

I just cut the drawstring off a pair of starter brand athletic pants this afternoon. Instant releif and a couple inches of give in the waistband. They are still a bit tight.
Not quite retired.

Been sizing up over time, and usually buy a size up whenever possible, starting to grow into a few things. Can never seem to find shirts long enough, a flaw in sizing 2x - 3x held up together is generally an inch or so wider than 2x... Why is the length the same?
Don't get me started on women's clothing in general, to whom it may concern, women need functional pockets too!!!
1 year

Liking stuffing, but not liking weight gain?

DeepAppreciation:
This is how I am. I love the feeling of being absolutely stuffed but couldnt imagine actually gaining the weight.

I enjoy the stuffed bloated feeling too, feels amazing. I don't always like the slightly ill feeling that sometimes comes with it. Its alot of work growing a gut sometimes. I'm a bit opposite and wish I gained a little easier.
1 year

Is being out of shape a turn on?

When the normal waddle slows down due to additional excess pounds and while still classified as waddling the person moves with a more stately 'delibrate' gait... Energy conservation and momentum become a necessity with each stride. Often rocking weight back and forth and going with the natural wobbling motions in attempt to keep up inertia.
Next comes the lumber, obviously struggling to keep putting one foot in front of the other, huffing and puffing along. Body wobbling out of control, no chance of using recent pounds to any advantage, it's all just too heavy.
The shuffle, lifing feet off the ground is nearly impossible, weight of belly pushing against legs shortens steps. Distance and stamina hit all time low, no unnecessary detours, it saps energy just to get from A to B.
The shuffle slows and distance shortens, it's harder to even stand for even a few minutes and just getting out of bed is a chore you'd rather avoid...
1 year
23456   loading