Fattening in films

I remember the Family Guy one, Simpson's where Homer gets fat, w/ short scenes of Bart and Lisa bedbound... The Templeton carnival binge was another animated classic. I also liked those scenes from the Santa Claus as a kid,

On the subject of film and TV shows I get annoyed with the fat friend stereotype... Or Mike & Molly, why do they need to meet at an OA meeting? Same thing with Kate and Toby on this is us! That storyline is old and tired.
Seriously, why can't even one mainstream show just have a fat female lead or couple not obsessed with their weight and dieting? For that matter why do they always both gotta be fat... Why can't Kate be with a hunk like Kevin, (aside from twincest) nope writers chose a fat bald beardy dude in a fat suit who had a heart attack.

I'm not asking Hollywood for a obesity glorifying show or even slightly fat positive vibes. Simply cast Melissa McCarthy or Chrissy Mets as a normal everyday woman who has a happy sitcom life who is comfortable in her skin... Most days. Stop playing into the fat stereotype and butt of fat jokes every episode. I should also be able to name a few more "plus" sized actresses off top of my head. Half this country is overweight or obese. Represent!
2 years

Stuck at a plateau for ages - help? ideas?

I am in very similar boat, had a really good gain of around 25+ pounds thru 2019 after being stuck in a rut. 235 in June 250 by Labor Day and 260 by holiday season, only time I've ever gained like that in my life. Previous 10+ pound gain just kind of fizzled after awhile. I plateaued at 218 for over 3 years before joining FF.

I actually lost roughly 8 pounds in 2020 I guess due to stress and dropped to 256 after 6+ months stuck in low 260 range. Struggled to stay above 265 this past year and have trouble keeping up my daily calorie count as well. Can relate to all things said above, too busy through out the day, dont like to eat while on laptop, I hate cooking especially in the summer months. Or if I am around family and don't want to make a pig of myself and stick to normalish portions.

Heavy wipping cream helps me make up the difference and is mostly responsible for latest 5+ pound gain. I can't drink that stuff strait so I make a point to stop for a Lg Jamoca shake (1050 cal) or a couple Carmel frappes (S = 450 cal) to mix the hwc into. Also add Rum Chata to help take the edge off.

Cheaper option is to mix own milkshakes w/ any flavor ice cream, hwc and whole milk to thin it out. Blender Bottle is awesome for that.
Small Carmel frappes are only $2 but even that does add up fast from week to month... But they are calorie bombs.

I also thought I'd be devouring whole pizzas and be able to eat multiple fast food meals by now. Although I am always missing closer on the pizza's. I do love feeling stuffed but usually can't make myself eat much past that, to push through the discomfort. Someone to encourage me, get up to reheat the last 2 or 3 slices, or rub my belly would probably help a lot.

I need a perfect storm and cooperative tummy to really let loose, even when I make plans to binge. Although if I start early enough I usually start feeling hungry again a couple hours b4 bedtime and can sometimes finish leftovers, or eat some yogurt or pre bed snack, bowl of cereal.

Have read multiple articles on how alcohol causes weightgain, but I despise taste of beer. A coke and whiskey with dinner or rum chata mixed in shake is my choice of drink. Although it usually makes me tired and I go to bed early b4 I can eat anything else b4 bed 😆
The science says your body will prioritize the alcohol first therefore you end up storing more of the food calories while system is busy. Metabolise the alcohol while body soaks up the big meal, I also find I can eat more when tipsy, less inhibitions and maybe masks the discomfort.

My appetite has also been a little more demanding as of late but I was still surprised to see I broke 270. Then I've gone a couple days where I don't really eat dinner since its so hot and muggy. Constsnt struggle of balance and trying to eat more than 3000 calories a few times a week or more.
I also dislike the acid reflux and bloated feeling I have at work most the morning after... Yet after a decent binge I feel ravenous and extremely hungry by the afternoon. Can sometimes stretch it out a few days and eat a bit more than usual following trip to buffet or 3/4 of lg pizza.

Like I said, the large shakes from Arbys or Culvers pack 1000+ calories, I drink maybe a 1/4 then refill to top with heavy wipping cream. Some nights I drink 2 of those, but got one rotting in fridge I didn't get to b4 bed night b4 last. Or I mix with ice cream and milk... Even added scoop of Skippy peanut butter a few times. Best of luck to you.
2 years

Overcoming that full feeling

I have been encountering this problem alot lately, sometimes I love feeling stuffed and bloated. Other times it makes me feel sick and nauseous, which I hate. I never seem to be able to push myself to the absolute limit, I just dont feel like eating anymore that day.

The summer heat and humidity has not been helping matters for trying to get past this plateau. I've also been busy most weekends and just dont have a chance to dedicate a day to stuffing. I'll make a plan Sat morning but of I eat too big a breakfast I am not hungry the rest of the day, or I wait too long for lunch and can't eat as much as I want, or know I am capable of.

What helps is liquid calories, mixing heavy cream with milk, or ice cream, recently had a few chocolate cake shakes from Portillos. That's had better results than trying to eat more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Anyone have any tips or advice? Munchies and even natural appetite stimulants don't seem to do much...
3 years

New fat experiences/ realizations?

I already commented on this thread but had another realization this week climbing out of the pool and getting out of the lake.

After spending an hour or so treading water and being submerged not only do I almost float with little effort now. I climbed out of the pool feeling heavier, more weighed down with each step and leaned on the rail. It took me a few seconds to adjust before I went up the last step. That was my 'woah I am getting fat' moment this summer.
3 years

Recently updated stories

hiccupx:
The 'more' button is gone and the pager buttons are back! I could see it was making it difficult to navigate so hopefully this should make things easier.[/quote]

OMG! Thank you, thank you so much! This just made my day when I got to the bottom of stories page this afternoon. It's wonderful to be able to jump pages and go back to where you left off again. Thanks again.
3 years

Recently updated stories

girlcrisis:
I do find it unfortunate that FF have made so many changes to the story section to try to make it more accessible/easier to find enjoyable stories and help the cream rise to the top and, in my experience, it’s had the opposite effect.

FF used to be my go to for stories but now it’s just so frustrating to navigate and find anything decent that I usually end up giving up.

Truth! I have been visiting this sight for stories for more than a decade and finally joined only now for all the supposed good stuff to be premium content.

Not only that they made the stories section harder to navigate. I miss the tabbed pages. I used to ve able to remember I was in the 30s or 40s or whatever and find stuff I've been reading. Now clicking 'More' 30 odd times and choose stories wisely because when your done reading the fucker brings you all the way back to the top. Start over looking for that other story that looked promising with less chapters. Things seem to randomly move around making doubly difficult.

I have been finding content elsewhere like Deviant Art, this new layout really sucks! Not only that I 100% agree its been hijacked by the premium stories and had the opposite effect. Frustrating and difficult!

Keeping in mind the stories themselves, the forums, profiles, pics, gainers, and all other sections still use the numbered tabs. Why change the stories section?
3 years

New fat experiences/ realizations?

Bicepsual:
That morning moment when I saw my wife lifting up her belly to apply deodorant under her hang and in-between her thighs was a "whoa, you've arrived girl" moment.

I just started buying the spray on stuff myself! Helps under the boobs too. Another new development is my hang is finally blocking water in shower, reaching under my belly to find soap suds in the crease. For the first time ever I actually need to lift my belly with one hand and spray under the fold.

Another first is that it's actually started to feel heavier, ive also been sitting down to put on socks. Tried and failed to do so standing a couple times this week, I need to lean against something at least. Still able to bend down to put on pants but it's not as easy anymore.
3 years

What excuse do you give?wy

Ghostfruit, I hear you, it's something I've been struggling with more recently as well. Very similar timeframe, although I'm not sure what you weigh. I have several examples, from my boss comment/lamenting how I no longer fit through a grate... Long story. My mom saying we need to diet, to a friend who has unintentionally gained over a 100 pounds last few years, so jealous.

Other people notice but it's those select few who actually bring up my gain, or changes. The best way I've found to deal with all the above is to give half-truths... Implying I am comfortable, content, or otherwise not concerned w/ number on the scale. Brush it off and make 'fat kid' jokes, me and my friend constantly toss insults back and forth, mostly at our own expense. Laughing about our mutual fat girl struggles. Exchange advice on chafing and stuff, including our appetites or bad habits.

I am in no way comfortable admitting fat is a turn on, discussing my sexual desires or that my gains been intentional. I can't and won't try to explain that part with anyone outside this community. We seem to rely on humor alot in those awkward moments, and I've vaguely implied bits of the truth.

I started out small a few years ago, baby steps contributing an offhand comment or add on my two cents. Always letting them bring up the subject of weight first, try to normalize the topic I guess. Act like it doesnt really bother you to be bigger and hopefully the people around you will follow suit.

That's been my experience so far, I also worry about what they might say in another 20 or 40 pounds. There's really no way to shrug off 300 pounds, I'm not just getting chubby anymore... Good luck.
3 years

How do you become comfortable with being fat?

Still working on that myself, I don't really much care about strangers or passerby, look around and I'm usually comparable in size or smaller than some. Day to day hardly ever phases me, occasional comments from co-workers, I've been there over 10 years and some knew me at around 180 and have seen my gain up to 260 since. Over 40 odd pounds the past couple years.

It is more so family and friends. It always hits me when digging through presentable outfits, like damn, I look huge. Case in point, I attended an outdoor wedding reception this afternoon, thankfully casual dress. Got tipsy enough to hit the dance floor a few times - I can't dance - and was less self conscious than usual.

Just got home and wonder what they are thinking, did anyone comment behind my back, notice I am as big as my mom now? I was able to cover up under an ugly Xmas sweater last time most these people saw me. Was 235+ last summer, a few haven't seen me in a couple years when I was under 220...

In the past it bothered me more, but again I look around, my cousins rocking a new dad bod, another's been married a few years and they've clearly put on a few... My gain has probably been the most significant and for today at least I am okay with that. However at the same time I am a tiny bit relieved I haven't reached my goal of 280 just yet.

One thing is certian, I have no desire to lose weight or change my upward trajectory, 280 and eventually 300 will defiantly give them something to talk about if tonight didn't raise a few eyebrows.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

I am not ashamed per say... However as I am still stuck in the closet and none of my friends or family know how I feel about growing fatter these past couple years... I can hardly claim to fly my freak flag proudly.

I hide my search history and make sure my bottle of Eatmore natural pills isn't out in open. Hide the heavy whipping cream in the back of my fridge, nobody has ever seen my weight log or measurements spreadsheet.

That doesn't stop me from gaining weight and my friends are aware I can pound down 5 chilli dogs or 2 jacks pizzas in a single sitting. But I never flaunt my true appetite in front of people. If I order a calzone and full hoagie from the pizza place near my parents house I pick it up on my way home rather then have it delivered to their door. Or get one or the other if I am staying for dinner... Is that shameful behavior?

I still intend to weigh 300+ someday and would appreciate any advice from people were honest with their loved ones about wanting to be fat and liking the extra weight.
3 years
45678   loading