Feeding resort

Maybe just pick locations see how many people you can get and rent a floor of a hotel room. The feeders can go room to room and just stuff all the feedees. They do it with sex groups, I’m sure we can do it with this. Maybe get one going and it will grow just like my big fat belly
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

FatAdmirer123:
Well, for me, in my fantasy I meet a woman who�s been struggling with her weight. She has a strong weakness: food. I would spend time with her, paying for her to eat all the food her heart desires. Then, distract her by making her eat more until she gets �full.� I didn�t even want it to stop there.

So, within the next few days, I keep seeing this woman until I told her how I felt and wanted to be her boyfriend... this is just the beginning. I�d take her to her bedroom and start feeding her. I wouldn�t slow down either. I�d make sure I fed her nothing but junk food. I watch as she eats and eats and eats until she gets to the stage of being full but I wouldn�t stop there. So I�d make her fattening milkshakes filled with ice cream and milk. Once she�d drink one, I�d make another one. I would keep this going until she was cleaned out of ice cream. She would have this look in her eyes that she�s getting full but I�d whisper in her eye as I grab her clit, �Not a change piggy. You got more eating to do.�

I�d take her with me to the store to fill up on ice cream and fatty foods. I�d let her fat ass waddle with me inside the store so I could let everyone look at how much of a fatty she is. She would see the looks she�d get from everyone and I�d watch her fat cheeks blush and her ass and belly jiggle in the tightest clothing she had, highlighting the fat all over her body. She�d have to stop to take breaks and catch her breath as walks down the aisles and continues getting looks and laughed at by everyone. I made her into my prized piggy and all I wanted to do is make her so fat she can�t move.

On the way home, I�d stop at several fast food places and make her eat on the way home. I would make sure she didn�t stop eating. I would tell her if you want to stop eating, you must make sure you eat every bite. I was lying. Of course I didn�t want her to stop eating. I had plans on making her fatter and bigger so I said that to throw her off. Of course, the fatty pig fell for it and ate every parcel of food. We get home and I take her to her bedroom where I tie her arms and legs and tell her she�s not getting up anytime soon. She burnt too many calories from walking.

I get a tube and make the largest pitcher of the biggest milkshake I could make filled with ice cream. I could tell she wanted to stop but I didn�t. I poured it down her mouth and watched her fat jiggle as she shook and made several attempts at getting free. Which didn�t happen. I whispered, fatty don�t even try. You think you�re too fat to get up? You wait and see.

I could hear her moan as I kept pouring the ice cream down the tube and into her mouth. I wasn�t impressed with how she looked. I wanted her bigger and fatter. I wanted there to be so many layers and rolls of fat on this woman that I was gonna make her immobile. She wanted to stop but I didn�t want to until I got the right image projected on her. I kept this going for hours. Once I finished with the milkshake, I fed her so much food she was blown up. Her belly and waist was huge! Her boobs were large. Her arms and legs were swollen with fat. I made her get up, it felt like it took forever. Watching her struggle as her fat ass made so many attempts at getting up. Once she was up on her feet, she�d wobble to the side, her belly shifting all the weight onto one side. After she was up, she would take a break and I told her are you ready to go out? I make her go out in the public so my prized fat piggy can be seen by everyone.

Ah, I wish I could make this fantasy come true
. This is an amazing story
5 years

Im obsessed

I understand. I gave up all control to my fiancé. It started out as just something different to do with him feeding me sometimes. As I gained a few pounds I started to realize and enjoy all the extra attention he gave me. I could see he was pleased the more weight I gained and it was such a turn on to me how much more he fondled my body. I became totally obsessed with wanting to become an extremely obese pig. I took it to an extreme and did have sone health issues. I am now gaining at a slow pace zinc it seems to be working wonderful now.
5 years

Fatter than pigs

I love the story of the county fair, such a turn on. I hope you went home and played with her after that. Sounded like she deserved a good feeling and some fat jiggling. Does she not like the public humiliation? I would have begged you took me back every night wearing the skimpiest and tightest clothes hoping to get more of those reactions.
5 years

Dildo play

Master will put an animal tail butt plug in my sometimes during my feedings, but I must eat them off the floor with no hands. Love it
5 years

Turned on

I love being teased, humiliated and degraded. I like being told what a Fat piggy I am while my Fat rolls are being jiggled. Stuff me in clothes only a stripper should wear then being taken out to eat while I stuff my face as people laugh at me. Then when We get home all Fat and disgusting I like my master to make me watch him pleasure himself looking at skinny fit and toned girls while I can’t even reach down to please myself because I’m so fat
5 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Although Im starting to think my fiancé started with 1, I prefer 2. Once I moved in I started to gain, not willingly. Big once I started getting pudgy out sex life intensified dramatically. Now we are at 2 and I submit all control to him. His choice when I eat, how much, what and how. Fe feeds me until I'm about to burst. I want him to continue this until he's happy with my body
6 years

Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?

100%. The more I ate and the more I gained, the better our sex life became. Looking to top the prior sex encounter, I stuff or he stuffs me and then I get so hot. A bit of teasing for a while drives me CRAZY, I can't wait for him to just grab me and have his way. Now I get so horny by stuffing because I know what's going to happen next. I didn't think gaining weight would intensify intimacy. Wow was I wrong
6 years

Wider than you are tall?

I cannot wait to reach this. I have a ways to go but I know I will get there. I want to lay in by bed wider then I am tall as me feeder keeps stuffing me until I am a morbidly obese bed ridden ball
6 years

2nd force feeding weekend

I stuff and stuff all day long knowing when my feeder gets home he will be so pleased and he will feed and play with me for hours. Sometimes I get so turned on by him playing with me I need to stuff while he plays and jiggles my belly
6 years
1234   loading