How out of shape i am

Im not even overweight yet am so out of shape. Knowing I have high cholesterol blood pressure drink n smoke to much, well turns me on. My growing beer belly turns me on as well as getting breathless walking up stairs. Not sure what will happen to me ,yet I find it very hot at only 150 how my body is reacting to a diet of junk,fast food n booze ..
7 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

LuvsChub04:
I walk everyday but thats bout it.

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

LuvsChub04:
tru, just didn't think id be getting out of breath n so sweaty this easily.

Munchies:
This means that you were reckless with how you gained. Assuming your profile is up to date, you are both taller and lighter than I am. Putting aside the fact that we have completely different body compositions, this means your struggles have nothing to do with your weight.

It is entirely possible to be much fatter than you are right now, but not die when you go up the stairs. But you would need to exercise more and eat healthier foods.

Remember that size does not equal fitness. I'm in better shape than some people who are lighter than I am. And there are plus-sized athletes who are in better shape than I will ever be. If you want to keep growing without your body disintegrating on you, you might wanna look into that.

didn't think it ws really my weight as im not considered over weight, probably just very out of shape with a bad diet lol
7 months

LuvsChub04:

Munchies:
Might wanna look into increasing your activity level. And also look into your diet and see if there's anything you need to cut back on. Don't gotta reduce your calories, but you can play around with things.

tru, just didn't think id be getting out of breath n so sweaty this easily.
7 months

7 months

out of breath every time I climb stairs, its kind of concerning me
7 months

Pushing limits

recently ive tried this, my belly is already 'hard' fat yet my skin feels even tighter after I gorged myself I was breathless n sweaty
7 months

What is it like…

its odd the pressure on my pubes always makes me wanna wizz
7 months

I stuffed myself in my communal living room but now i’m too full to get up..

oops.n judging by your belly this wasn't the first time
7 months

Parents reaction helpp

Maxtogs:
I haven’t seen my parents since my weight gain what should I say/do

ya I swear family can be worse then doctors.. Yet just be you n 'try' not to let there moments get to you.. why I bring a flask when I see my fataphobic mom...
8 months
34567   loading