Real tips on how to create a story

Thanks for your feedback JM, I definitely know that things change, and you can't and shouldn't stop all change.

Thanks also for the story praise.

I am giving all this some thought and appreciate your viewpoint.
3 years

Heavy cream / whipped cream

gonna be ok with more? Those changed eating habits can take on a life of their own!
3 years

I bet you can encourage and serve h8m portions until he thinks no meal is complete without a 1500 calorie dessert.

Brace yourself for a 300 lb hubby though....
3 years

ice cream is never finished without lots of real whipped cream on top.

Cheesecake with nice sweet toppings and whipped cream.

Huge slices of pecan pie with generous ice cream on top!

Just keep increasing the serving sizes! 😉
3 years

what about hubby? cream for him too?
3 years

Stalkers

Really? I"M trolling!

Buy a mirror John.
3 years

Stalkers

[quote]AnorexicPretty:
John Smith, what got you so worked up? Are you just trolling on the Finnish guy? Or are you thinking he and the little proud stalker are the same person? I am so sorry that you have experienced stalking in your life but tbh I don’t see why you get so worked up about that one person?

John Smith:

John, you seem like a smart guy, Why is it that you so often hijack threads to take them into political directions that were never intended? This seems, pun intended, to be a common thread with you. Then when called on it, you switch to abuse of the one who called you out.

You really need to rethink this approach to things. It makes it really hard to have substantive discussions, does not change anyone's views, and is certainly not the pathway to popularity.
3 years

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

feederwifey23:
My biggest dream/fantasy right now is my husband and I just going out to a buffet and stuffing ourselves until we are way past full and our bellies are stretched and then getting dessert!

Sounds like something you could readily make happen ... make regularly happen!
3 years
12345   loading