Fat shaming

And how will you redeem yourself from being bad? Hmm? Tell me, will you eat more? stuff yourself quickly and keep yourself stuffed? How much do you imagine you must eat to make up for your bad behavior?

You must ask Max for his forgiveness of your disobedience and eat more than you ever have before. When every added bite feels like your body is stretching you should beg Max for more.

Less thinking, more eating.
Shame on you for disappointing him.
3 years

Fat shaming

You should be ashamed. Is your mouth full? Are you eating right now? You know you are supposed to be eating all the time don't you.

You think you are allowed to defy Max's rules? Who told you that you were allowed and expected to think? Get that mouth busy and that belly full!
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

So ..... 60 more this year? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
3 years

What should i eat tomorrow

So do you have a goal in mind for her? Maybe size or weight? or maybe the goal is behavior based?
3 years

Some gaining science (and why cream causes delayed gains)

So a mixture of heavy cream and fructose is the ticket to a fatter future!

Hmmm, Heavy cream sweetened with corn syrup should be amazing!
3 years

What should i eat tomorrow

You know, being good and obedient does not just mean doing the minimum ... so you should be asking for more when you finish whatever you are brought to eat. Telling Max when you finish that you can still eat more if he wants you to, even if you are stuffed is surely what is expected of you every time.

Even a meal for 5 .... can be followed by donuts until you are stuffed to being short of breath.

Stretch that belly out. Your future is a dumb, fat, lazy gf with a belly so stretched it never gets full isn't it?
3 years

Med related gain

Bicepsual:
Yup, no meds put on weight faster than bipolar/anti-psychotic meds. Clozapine and Olanzapine are off the charts.

When Eli Lilly was sued over it, prosecutors presented testimonies from the original studies in court. And one of the doctors was quoted during the study saying "if we were tasked with developing a drug for weight gain, we would all be millionaires. I've never witnessed anything like this."[/quote]

So, what I hear is that these meds are wonderful and enhance the beauty of women who take them! ๐Ÿ˜
3 years

Iโ€™m such a piggy

You are not that big YET, but it won't long. Stuff, Stuff, Stuff little mindless glutton. All you should be thinking about is if you can fit one more bite in.
3 years

Fiancรฉ losing now...while i get big

The relationship has to have a better basis that just this fetish. If you LOVE the other person then things like cutting back or losing weight are mere speed bumps. If the main basis of the relationship is the fetish those speed bumps become brick walls.

For example, if your mate develops a heart valve issue and needs to lose weight, in addition to the fear that involves and potentially the need to lose weight to avoid a heart attack, he/she should not be burdened with you "not loving them anymore", or vice versa.

While a mutual gaining relationship sounds wonderful to me, the fetish has to be the icing on the cake, not the cake itself. just my two cents worth.
3 years

New to funnel feeding

Step One:Get someone to tie you to a chair.
Step Two: have them funnel feed you so full you are short of breath.
Step Three: Repeat
3 years
23456   loading