Heavy cream

Well, it keep you gaining weight so long as your calories in exceed what you need to maintain.

6000 calories for example should level off somewhere between 400 and 450 lb ... eventually.

Of course, if you tend to keep eating until you are full you are just going to keep gaining.

At lease 500ml a day, maybe work up to and maintain 1000ml a day.
3 years

Heavy cream

Yeah, love the cream ... just go ahead and adopt the cream as a habit ... not something you are going to do for a while, but as part of your new lifestyle from now on!
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Of course, if you are a feeder with a feedee that is held back by inhibitions, hypnosis would be a valid way to reduce or remove those inhibitions and release the underlying glutton ... true?
3 years

Hypnosis scripts

Thanks for telling folks the realistic truth. Hypnosis does not make you do something you are actually opposed to at all levels.
3 years

Normal sized body, big belly

becomingoverweight

There you go busting false impressions again! LOL

Thanks for bringing facts to the party.
3 years

Drank lots of heavy cream, cholesterol got better

I can peobably look some up. After I read stuff I seldom save it. It would get overwhelming.
3 years

Drank lots of heavy cream, cholesterol got better

It is the increase in calories from fat. Cholesterol is part of the sugar metabolism. Your body makes cholesterol in order to metabolize sugar at the cell level.

More calories from fat results in less cholesterol required and your body makes less.
3 years

4k/calories per day

Assuming a typical sedentary burn rate of 12 cal per lb of current weight you need 2580 cal / per day to maintain.

Assume 100% calorie retention and you have a surplus of 1420 calories per day and 9940 calories per week.

9940 calories per week at 3600 calories per lb gained is 2.7 lb per week or 1.25K.
3 years
56789   loading