What could be done to stop so many from leaving the community?

NaeKeunBae BBW:
One thing I have noticed is that the forums have a lot of repetitive topics as well as a lot of shallow topics. "I need to get huge ASAP help" or personal ads are all over every category it seems. Seems like it's young or new people looking for validation about their kinks. Idk anything about running a websitesite but maybe there could be a forum moderator to merge or delete things of that nature?

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community and am making a conscious effort to not be one of the people that push for $ just to chat. There's plenty of other sites for that kinda thing.

I can see where you're coming from with this and acknowledge there's some truth to that, but as a young person exploring kink myself I don't think we should shut out people who are experimenting. I feel like that would make the community a lot more toxic. Merging topics makes sense but outright deleting them I think would make this community a lot more exclusive.

That said again, I think you bring up some valid points.
3 years

I feel like i can’t fall in love with a person

Zelda64:
Okay I’m 18 and I just started college. So basically I have liked guys attractive and have liked guys from afar like celebrities or people I have never talked too but I have never liked someone for their personality in a romantic way. Like the guys I would have crushes on, I had this fake idea of who they were and I thought I was in love with their perosnality but I just ended up making up who I thought they were. I just don’t understand what it feels like to fall in love with someone’s personality I guess. I’m gay and in the closet so I’ve never dated but I’m just scared I’ll never be in a true relationship because I feel like I’m incapable for falling in love with someone. The relationship would just end up feeling like a friendship. Does anyone have any advice?

Sometimes you just have to try things mate. Personally, my best relationships with men and women have been when I feel like they're my best friend as well as my partner so don't let the friendship feelings deter you. It can sometimes take a while to develop romantic feelings for people. Don't pressure yourself to fall in love, it'll happen when it happens. Best of luck to you.
3 years

Seeking dominant

Hey all,

I'm seeking a dominant feeder (any sex or age) to keep me on track with gaining (I've put on 30 pounds so far, let's get me up to maybe 200?). Bonus if you're into other aspects of BDSM and are seeking a submissive for online lifestyle exchange.

To be clear I am NOT looking for financial help, just accountability for my fattening and someone I can follow orders for.

Have a look through my profile and see if we vibe. I look forward to talking with you! smiley
3 years

Belly fat

JeneviveCurious2:
I've been reading a bit and I've noted that males gain fat in their bellies more easily than females, who gain fat mostly in their hips and buttocks.
So does this mean (in general, I'm aware that people are different) if a new feedee or gainer was to gain weight is female, would the pounds be noticeable on buttocks first or evenly spread out? And how can a female gain a more prominent belly as compared to her other growing parts?

Depends on your genetics mate~ My cis boyfriend has a pear shaped body like a cis woman's, despite being cisgender. I've met some women who carry their weight in their bellies. It really does vary quite a lot, those are just broad patterns and spectrums.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

I've put on about 30 pounds so far (gaining pretty slowly here) and I can say that I for one feel healthier. I've always been tiny and this is the first time I've ever been in the middle of the BMI range. Even though that's normal and a lot smaller than a lot of people here I have a lot more energy, I feel more relaxed, I don't have to watch what I eat and I can actually feel confident in my body. Slowly growing is an added bonus. Plus I love playing with my belly, I can't wait for it to get bigger.
3 years

Best cake shake recipe for bloating?

Really you just take any pre-made cake mix and drink it with milk. They're pretty thick so don't overestimate how much you can handle. You can also mix ice cream or heavy cream into them too.

Try not to consume them with raw eggs though. I've read you can microwave the flour before you make the shake if you're concerned about bacteria in the flour as well. I've personally not done that but it might be a good food safety precaution.

Have fun!
3 years

Prednisone and gaining

Pummeluff:
DON'T DO THAT !!!!!
Seriously, don't! Drink heavy cream, eat tons of fried food, but don't self-medicate yourself with that stuff.

^this.
It's not any fun anyway. It's hella monitored and kept track. I have to take some medication for some mental health conditions and gaining from medication is kind of a weird thing anyway. If you want to gain any more than that small amount it gets tracked. Hard to explain you're gaining intentionally and not to track it because there's more than one variable in that equation. WG is a pretty serious side effect though if it's in excess because it indicates something else is hella off.

Anyway, definately don't take medication unless you need it. Stuff like that can really mess you up unless you absolutely need it.
3 years

Gaining too slowly to notice any difference.

I gain pretty slowly too. It's taken me all of this year to put on about 15 pounds which has been nice and also frustrating. I've put on about 10 pounds over quarantine alone which has been odd since I've never gained that fast before (some of it it's muscle from finally being able to do yoga every day though).

In the long run though it's healthier and better on your body to put on weight at a slower rate. If you want, you can document your progress through pictures and videos for yourself and that sometimes keeps me motivated.

Best of luck to you!
3 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.

Bigdaddyjack:
I find that being a death feedist is strange. If I find a bbw to feed it would be for feeder/feedee relationship. Feeding someone to death SCARES me.

I feel this! I can respect other people's fetish for being death feedists but man if I ever lost my boi I'd be devastated :x

I think I drive my feedee nuts sometimes because I make him get his blood checked regularly, go out and exercise, stuff like that just to be sure he's in good health. 10/10 Absolute nightmare fuel would be feeling responsible for his death.

Like, whatever floats your boat man, you do you, but that ain't for me.
3 years

Eating tips beyond hc, shakes, and thc

Stir fry is great! My partner has put on a ton of weight and I attribute a lot of it to soda and the crazy variety and quantity of stir fry that we make. Plus it's a fun thing to make with a partner if you've got one smiley
4 years
12345   loading