Looking for a feedee

I’m here for that!
4 years

How to drink heavy cream?

you can also mix it with a glass of milk and some coffee creamer. I drop in about a quarter to half a cup of cream and then full fat milk until it's 75% full then fill the rest with my choice of coffee creamer. It's not too thick, easy to make, and it tastes pretty nice.
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

SO STOKED

I gained 5 pounds last month!

I have a super hard time gaining weight and I went on the HC diet as I noted a month ago. After no results for 2 weeks I gave up. Weighed myself this morning after noticing my jeans were feeling tighter and my stomach seemed to protrude a bit more and who knew? 5 pounds.

HC is lovely~ Since it actually worked I'm gonna go for it for the whole month and see if I can't plump up another 10-20 pounds before the year's out!
4 years

Gender dysphoria and weight?

Proxlterio:
So, I don't know if anyone else can relate but for me, being AMAB and relatively normal-sized makes me dysphoric, as it emphasizes my upper body and my masculine shoulder-to-hip ratio (despite being more hippy than the average "biological male" ). Does anyone have the feeling that gaining weight could help partially with GD, or do you have gender dysphoria and how did gaining effect you?

I feel you! I'm AFAB and the possibility of moobs shakes me out of wanting to gain frequently. That and most of the weight going to my hips despite 5+ years of testosterone *shudders*

Weight piles on people differently though. My cis boyfriend wears his weight more towards his hips and his lower belly and has grown into a soft pear shape. I think most of it just comes down to dumb luck and genetics.

Best of luck to you!
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

So I’m starting a HC diet for the next month or so. Question though — for the last week I gained 2 pounds and just added it in my cooking but didn’t make any shakes or drink it.

Today I tried to make a relatively small shake with ice cream, heavy cream, peanut butter and bannanas and it upset my stomach pretty bad.

Does anyone have advice on getting it down? Is it better to just add a small amount everyday and keep that going for a while or go on gainer shakes?
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

I feel this! Having someone else control my body and the grown blubber being like a permenant mark of submission is incredibly appealing.
4 years

Boys who want to submit

I'm in for submitting~

kik mountainman200
4 years

Ff links show up when ff user name googled

fatsmagic:
Best way to remain private on any forum :
Do not post images of your face, and use a completely fictional name.

cdn-ffa:
That only works if you're here strictly for fantasy, though. If you're looking to connect/meet with people, then having no face pics is a big red flag that you're hiding something.

It's of course not always the case that you're hiding something. But it's sadly often enough.

Some of us don't post face pics 'cause of work related issues and this exact problem of public internet spaces *coughs*

An alternative solution is to offer to privately send a face picture in a private message on a platform like telegram that you trust is secure with your and conversation counterpoint's information?
4 years

Bhm ffa videos, anyone know any?

There was a tumblr page called I feed him immobile and I think they also had a youtube page for a while.
4 years

Ftm chub lover looking to chat!

Yo! I'm also FTM and I'm a gainer, though I'm hella small atm. If you wanna chat, we totally should
4 years
23456   loading