For women, femme, and non-binary/gnc friends: what would a safe fa space look like to you?

Even good men won't be allowed because they should know how people like us suffer from creepy men!

No good thing ever started with exclusion.
1 year

Still looking in wi. 39/m

Yeeeep that's the response I expected lmao
1 year

Still looking in wi. 39/m

I'm shy and don't know what to do to approach people anymore, but I'm looking in WI. I've been around forever and haven't had much luck. I'm a gamer, a programmer, and a musician. I play practically everything.
1 year

An abundance of fake profiles.

Oh, I didn't notice the part in the OP about lesbianism. It's not just you. It happens to men every day. Because due to the actions of a few high-profile shitty men, we all deserve it I guess.
2 years

An abundance of fake profiles.

Absolutely. Ever since FF and Feabie showed up on TV shows so people could make fun of those who were different again, these sites have been populated almost entirely by fake profiles. Shitty people found out they could abuse people's desire for a relationship to extort money. Funnnn.
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Obviously this is all contingent on someone being responsible...
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Well of course...provided she drinks a lot of beer and gets a nice round bulging gut and belches deeply after gorging herself on burgers and fries. Ahem, 'scuse me
2 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

And, uh... when it comes to feeding I'm into all kinds of fun stuff but I don't expect anything like that to happen because I've been here forever and it hasn't yet smiley I'm mostly here for the sharing of fantasy.
2 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

I'm going to be around a little bit more again because of writing stories. So hello again. smiley
2 years

37/m/feeder from wi

Hi there...just wondering if there are any feedees in Wisconsin who are actively looking. I'm looking for women only, sorry guys. See my profile for details smiley

Just looking for the right girl to stuff and cuddle with...
4 years
12345   loading