Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

Not that I want to get kidnapped, but fattening me up would be the single best thing a kidnapper could do to me.
2 years

Single or double belly?

I don't care as long as it's soft.
3 years

Getting fatter while others get fitter

It's actually a fantasy of mine to have my feeder be fatter than me at first. As she's feeding and fattening me, she's dieting and slimming down. And before long we've traded places.
3 years

Slow and sensuous vs. rapid and efficient feeders

Out of the two slow and sensual is what I'd probably prefer. Ideally there would be both for variety's sake.
3 years

Feedees, how do you like to be fed?

I prefer to eat on my own with my feeder cooking and bringing me the food, while offering encouragement and belly rubs.

She's free to hand feed me, if she feels like it.
3 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

As a child I was a bit of a glutton, and I wasn't particularly active. Needless to say I gained weight, and this got my dad's attention. On many occasions he would tell me to stop eating so much or to be more active, or my belly would grow.

That was at least the first spark.
3 years

Which is better belly or thighs

On my SO: Thighs
On myself: Both
3 years

Dreams topic

I just had a pleasant dream where I was getting fed pastries and pancakes, basically confirming my feedee status.

Care to share some dreams you've had? Doesn't have to be feedist related.
3 years

Philosophy of belly love

Fat in general is nice and soft, and fun to play with. Nothing special about belly really, it's just that a good chunk of fat tends to gather there.
3 years

Thicc thighs?

I'm at least level 2 maybe level 3, and I'm normal weight lol.

circumference 61 cm (24 inches).
3 years
12345   loading