Gaining survey!

1. It is a deep-seated need with a bit of fetish on the top.
2. Over the years, I've more than doubled my size from around 120 pounds to now between 235 and 240 most of the time.
3. Goal is at least 250, then we'll see. 300 or 350 sound really appealing, but we'll see how the next 15 feel first.
2 years

Amusement parks

At what size did you have to give up going on roller coasters and other amusement park rides? (Belly size/ weight) I would really like to go this summer, and not sure how I feel about the possibility of having to do "the walk of shame" if I can't get the seatbelt to click. On the one hand, it would be so exciting, but on the other hand, I would have waited in line for all that time when I could have been eating.
2 years

Pros of getting fat?

I was always very shy; the typical wallflower. After gaining 100+ pounds over the years, I am now much more confident. Even if I wanted to be a wallflower, my body makes its presence known as I move through a room.
2 years

What made you decide to get fat?

The earliest I remember wanting to be fat was when I was 4 years old. It took a long time, but I have finally gotten F A T! I love it and only want to get bigger every day smiley

I had some very fat relatives and I was fascinated by how their bodies moved. I wanted mine to move like that too.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

In my 20s when I got married I was around 120 pounds. Had a baby, gained 36 pounds during the pregnancy, lost 42. Ate my way through a move between states and got back up to about 156. Got pregnant again and gained 40 pounds. I was SOOOOO close to 200 and wanted to hit it so badly. I ate everything and anything, but only got to 198. This time, I only lost back to around 172. Bounced around between 150 and 190 for 10+ years. Really concentrated on breaking 200 and finally made it. Husband wasn't happy about it, so I made it back down into the 160s. Lost the husband, gained 70 pounds over the next few years. These days, bouncing around between 230 and 245.
3 years