Too heavy for traditional intimacy?

The enzyme aromatase is located in fat cells. Its converts testosterone to estrogen. The more fat you have, the more imbalanced your hormones are going to be due to this conversion.

Your estrogen levels are almost certainly out of control which also have serious health complications for men outside of your dick not working.

Why would you be against popping an anti-e pill if your future partner wants someone with a libido and sexually functional?

Have you had issues with gyno?
2 years

Encouraging laziness

Honestly, the secret is keeping her full. Eat out a TON. Take note of the meals where she eats to the point of discomfort - and schedule that as a weekly staple, ex. Tues simply become "pizza night" every week.

When I did that, I never had to really encourage laziness.

In fact, that was the most shocking part of my wife's gaining experience for me was witnessing how naturally lazy and couch potato she got with the weight.

It's a chicken vs egg situation: which comes first being fat or having a lazy couch potato TV lifestyle? For my wife the weight/eating out came first and the fattie lazy TV lifestyle followed after.
2 years

Encouraging laziness

Keep doing what you're doing. If you stay active heading to the kitchen, your feedee will pick up on that and you won't have to ask any more. She'll identify the convenience and start asking "hey while you're heading in there can you grab my phone charger?"

My wife then naturally started asking me to get her things "I'l' pause the movie, do you mind throwing some pizza rolls in for me?"
2 years

Small changes in my daily life to help me gain weight?

Drink your calories. You need to drink liquid regardless, so you can easily add on 2-3K a day just in switching up your beverage choices.
2 years

What can i feed my wife to fatten her quickly?

^ I also think this is why moms gain after kids. For most thinner women, they didn't spend a ton of time scouring over the snack aisles on a weekly basis keeping tabs on what's new and interesting.

That's why it's important they personally pick out their snacks. My wife now comes home with stuff that I never thought she would like and sometimes never even knew existed if it's a brand new product.

Don't always think you know what she wants. SHE may not even know what her new vice is until she sees it!
2 years

Overeating at night is better for weight gain than overeating at morning?

Definitely night. Especially carbs, your body won't be able to burn them in your sleep and most turn to body fat.
2 years

What can i feed my wife to fatten her quickly?

The secret to fattening someone is discovering what they can't say 'no' to. What do THEY love?

The whole heavy cream, gainer shake trope is frankly a weird unnecessary rabbit hole. Just stock your house with what she loves and watch her go back for round after round of it.

Having her pick out the snacks is a bigger plus. It's more top of mind when they made the decision and planted that seed of anticipation in themselves.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

9 months is a long time for a behavior to take root. So if you give in to those gluttonous hormone driven desires for food and experience that pleasure of "eating for 2" during pregnancy .... it's not something you can easily put back in the bottle. Particularly the stress of the baby often solidifies that emotional addiction to food.

And that's why you see a lot of women just explode after a pregnancy. They basically never stop eating for two.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

OxfordBoy:
Haha, wonderful!
Do you think she’ll plateau now she’s settled into her new, sedate approach to life? Or will her ways mean momma is going to be gaining some extra bounce for the foreseeable future?

The working from home quarantine life has def made her into a textbook lazy glutton. More sedentary as ever. Has Doordash open at all times. Particularly since this fall, the last 3 months she's really piled on some nice gains.

But it was a plateau for a couple years before Covid. The trajectory always seems up in the end, though, because of the lifestyle.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

OxfordBoy:
Glad motherhood has helped her see the error of her ways lol. How soft & heavy has momma grown now? (Your best guess, as I’m assuming she’s not yet confident with the scale.)

Ha, it really did! That mentality during pregnancy that "momma has a big belly now and just needs to sit down, watch Netflix and get pizza" never went away after the 2nd. She doesn't weigh herself, I'd guess around 230 now. She's very short with a small frame. So it's been a dramatic transformation more than doubling her weight.
2 years
12345   loading