Capital district ny/northern catskills group?

More of the Syracuse area but I’d be up for a drive
2 years

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

drugsarefunny:
Do you gain a lot of weight with heavy cream? Which do you recommend?

HugoFelix:
Yes, it is very easy to gain a lot of weight with heavy cream. After consuming it for about 4 weeks straight I gained a lot of weight. I add it to milkshakes as I can’t drink it straight. Whatever heavy cream that’s available will likely be suitable.

Dustygainer:
How much weight is a lot for you?

HugoFelix:
I was gaining about 3lbs per week, so about 30lbs in two months. I consider that quite a lot over a short period of time 🙂

I do too, thanks for the info. I should be able to hit my goal of 300 lbs soon doing this
2 years

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

drugsarefunny:
Do you gain a lot of weight with heavy cream? Which do you recommend?

HugoFelix:
Yes, it is very easy to gain a lot of weight with heavy cream. After consuming it for about 4 weeks straight I gained a lot of weight. I add it to milkshakes as I can’t drink it straight. Whatever heavy cream that’s available will likely be suitable.

How much weight is a lot for you?
2 years

The variety’s of hostess snack cakes

I’ve been eating a lot of zingers lately
2 years

How much weight have you gained in 2021?

Went from 256 Or so to 275 ish roughly a 20 pound gain
2 years

What is your goal weight?

My goal weight just keeps going up started at 225lbs, then 250lbs, then 275lbs, now 300lbs and who knows from there how high the goal will get
2 years

Bloating game with video games

I used too with football video games everytime I got a field goal or got one scored on me eat something small, touchdown eat something big get a sack or take a sack drink something. Chug if if throw or got a pick
3 years
12345   loading