Fasting and yoyo - urge to give regain and how might it work?

Hey all, I'm curious if anyone out there has experienced what I am and how it might have gone or any advice.

I've been into this world for as long as I can remember, even as a kid I'd randomly stuff myself and lurk on fantasy feeder and reddit. I was always a skinny kid though and never actively gained, that is until I accidentally gained during COVID and college and was so into it. (From around 180 -> 225/230 at 6 feet) I never truly thought I was fat (I definitely had a belly and chubby face in retrospect) and still got off to the erotic idea of gaining weight. At one point I told myself if I could reach orgasm by just playing with my belly and feeling my fat that I would take the plunge and completely give in. Nevertheless, even though I got so so close and I never was able to. The thought never went away though

Fast forward a little bit and I ended up getting into a health kick, working out and trying to lose weight. I eventually started intermittent fasting and keeping up with exercise, I've been doing this for a long time now and got all the way back down to 190lbs and am pretty athletic again. The thing is, on weekends sometimes I won't follow the fasting diet and eat a ton, occasionally drink and/or get high and chow down. It could be in my head, but I swear when I do this I gain weight almost immediately and then lose it throughout the week of fasting again. Every time this happens even my shirt brushing against my belly or any fat I seem to have gained from the weekend sends me on a complete hypnosis where I can only think of gaining again. It usually ends on Monday when I wake up for work and start the cycle again but this time it's been different. I can't seem to kick the idea of gaining again and am constantly aroused.

I think my body may be primed to gain again, and I think I want to take that plunge.

For those of you who have yoyo'd or fasted and gained how can I do this? What is the best way to gain quickly while utilizing what might be an extremely slowed metabolism? I want to push myself hard and quickly so I don't have time to react and before I know it I've grown enough that the cycle doesn't start again and I live this dream.

I'd appreciate any and all advice, comments, anything.
2 months

Going to experiment gain with cream and document it

A little over a month ago I dove deep into this site again. I was ready to do an experiment gain but the school semester started, as did a part time job of mine and I really didn't have the time to dedicate myself completely. I haven't been eating much at all and occasionally have been putting my metabolism in starve mode so I think this is a great time to start and try to gain.

I'm posting here for a few reasons.

I want to gain 10-15 lbs as quick as possible. I am pretty set on drinking a lot of heavy cream combined with other carbs and fatty foods. I've read about every thread on this site that relates to heavy cream and want to be the first person to fully document all changes, measurements, and what I've been eating/drinking to show the true effects of cream and a test gain.

I'm 6' 1" starting at around 175 lbs. I've a fairly fit individual with a good amount of muscle and abs if I flex. When I'm sitting down or if I bend over I have an alright amount of fat I can grab and mess around with.

Here's where I need some advice:

What heavy cream diet/shake would be most effective and most interesting to see documented?

What other foods, techniques, or habits should I be eating/doing?

What measurements or numbers would everyone want to see documented?
I'm also open to picture documentation if people are interested but might keep to myself for a little and upload once I'm done.

As I said initially, this is an experiment for me. I've wanted to gain weight for as long as I can remember so I am obviously not closing the door on further gaining after this experiment. I am just fascinated and in love with rapid quick gains and want to feel and document how my body changes to see if it's really everything people make it out to be (I'm sure it really is).

Please let me know all your thoughts and advice if you have some.

I'm excited to start this journey smiley
5 years

Accidentally been starving, want to gain rapidly.

Hey everyone. Essentially for the past 3 months I've been extremely busy with school and work and I would prioritize eating last. Through eating one meal a day, I ended up losing around 20 pounds over that period. I've lost a lot of muscle and also a lot of fat but still have a little on my stomach. Even during the past months I've constantly been waffling whether I want to fully commit to gaining weight or not. But today I've finally decided if I'm gonna fix the starvation I better make it my number one priority and go all in as a gainer.

I'm here to ask for advice on how I can gain very quickly since the holiday season is coming up. I want to gain rapidly despite possible health concerns because I want to experience what it feels like to change and notice it and see if it's really what I want. If it isn't I'll have the rest of winter to burn it off (even though I'm almost 99% positive I'm going to love it). I've searched through these forums quite a bit and I've seen things like the yoyo-effect and crash dieting. I believe I may have accidentally crash dieted and am curious if that will have an effect on how quickly I gain if bring up my daily calories a ton. I'm thinking about combining my potentially super low metabolism with drinking heavy cream on top of eating a good amount during the day. I'm pretty set on doing something like this and will likely start in a day or two but I'm curious on everyones opinions and if there is possibly a better way to gain quick. thanks!
5 years