Accidental/unintentional gained then loved it

so to be clear i’ve been into this stuff since before i even understood what it meant to be “into something” sexually.
since i can remember.

i never really knew where i stood with it, and still kinda don’t to this day.. don’t know where this fetish came from. I was skinny my whole childhood, up until 19/20 years old when i noticed i had gained weight when i bought a new pair of shorts in a size i thought sounded big but looked about right when i held it up to my waist- that usually worked for me.
They were size 7 shorts and they were incredibly tight, no way i could wear in public tight.

I was shocked and started looking and realizing hey.. maybe i gained.
I was several months into birth control pills at that time, in a new-ish relationship, had been living on my own since 19, have an office job, eating out a lot... all factors that made sense.

I figured maybe 5lbs

I got a scale and actually found out i had gained about 16lbs.

I was a mix of turned on and also anxious/embarrassed.

the hang up i’ve had about this fetish was whether or not i really need to act on it in real life to enjoy it- i figured i’d be more comfortable staying skinny and not dealing with social pressures and bullshit beauty standards.
I always thought i couldn’t gain even if i wanted to. fast metabolism, low appetite..
Birth control may not have a direct effect on weight, but it certainly raised my appetite, thus my weight.

i have kept going, not in a hurry tho. I’d like to be 150-165.
I currently fluctuate between 130 and 140
When i first noticed I was 126, 16 up from my normal 108-110 range.

Now that I know it’s possible, i love to imagine the future and how chubby i may become.
3 years

How did you found out that you like fat people?

since forever.
earliest i remember was when i was in 1st grade and saw spirited away in theaters. the pig scene made me feel some type of way.
i of course didn’t understand it i just knew i should prolly keep it to myself.
also the teen titans episode with the pie conveyer belt, or the totally spies episode.
it’s amazing to me that there were so many fetish things in those kids shows and movies.
3 years

How much do you want to gain?

short goal 150, max about 200
3 years

Thin to fat changes

5’ 4.5”
started at 104
now 140

not a ton has changed socially, although things like my parents commenting on it or my boss offering me a gym membership and getting pushy when i say no.

My boyfriend and friends are aware of the changes but never comment on it in a negative light.

most of the changes are just my clothing size lol.
3 years

Noticing my gain again...

I saw a lady jogging today and i noticed her slightly larger body and it almost had me comparing myself to her, and realizing similarities.

Went home and weighed up, and was floored when i saw the number 140
(I have been plateaued in the low to mid 130s) and i weighed in at 135 last week.
i took a moment to look in the mirror and grab my belly. also lifting my boobs up quite a bit, just seeing how they now rest on my upper belly. I definitely look plumper even with just the 5 lb difference.
I measured myself too, last time i did was at 130, and the inches i’ve gained these last 10 lbs have been really exciting to discover.
Gained 2.5” in my belly and 2.5” in my bust. and an 1” most everywhere else.

at 150 i’ll be officially overweight, hard to believe i’m so close.
might do a heavy cream week to jumpstart me.
3 years

When did u first realise u were getting fat?

I first kinda noticed in the dressing room of one of my favorite stores.
I tried on a dress i wanted and i couldn’t get it up. I can’t remember exactly what size it was, but i remember how surprised i was, thinking the dress ran small or something. I found the dress in another bigger size , tried it on and while i could get it up and buttoned and everything, it still was like a struggle. I saw my stomach looked big and how squeezed my boobs were. I figured the dresses just ran small and I went home without it. Then I really noticed when i bought a pair of shirts size 7, knowing i’m usually like a 2-5 depending on the brand, those shorts just looked like they’d fit. I got home and tried them on and even tho they were high waisted they still gave me a muffin top. I was like ok clearly my body is different. went back and bought sizes 9 and 11 the 9s fit me perfect and the 11s fit me with more room left over. now the 11’s are the perfect size. when i weighed myself after this epiphany I predicted I’d weigh like 5-10 lbs more, but i was shocked it was 16lbs more than normal. (normal then was 110) and nowww I’m 136 and realizing i’m only a short 14 lbs from being 150
4 years

Has anyone gained just to try, with the intention of losing it afterwards?

i was 110 earlier this year now i’m 130 which was my short goal.
I consistently overeat... 3000+ calories every day
it’s part of my life and my routine now.
sometimes i tell myself i won’t stop for food before work and then every time, i do..
Food used to be something i had to make myself eat, and would find it hard most days to eat over 1000 calories when i was super skinny.

now it’s a big part of my day
something i do habitually
i can imagine it would be very difficult to stop eating like this, and even harder to work out. My thighs rub, my legs feel sore if i move too much, i breathe heavier.
i really genuinely could only get bigger from here.
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

i was always very skinny, and im not actually overweight yet but it sure is a difference from before.

I was severely underweight a lot of my life.
at about 19 years old that sorta shifted but not noticeable until now at 20 years old.

i think at 18 i was 105 pounds, then i stayed at about 110 for a while..

now 20 years old and a little over 130
not fat, my bmi is 21 ish
but still feels different...

Eating more, having a pretty stationary job, not being at home as much to cook so i’m eating out more, coffee with cream sugar chocolate, not getting enough sleep, snacking just generally a higher appetite.
4 years

Waddling

I waddled today.
wore a dress and my thighs rub since 21” around

i got up to walk and my body just kinda waddled instead to keep my thighs apart better

i don’t need to waddle.. but it felt kinda nice, could feel my belly and ass sway

(133lbs, 5’5”)

when did y’all notice a waddle?
4 years

Calorie allowance by weight

van:
Hmmm something must be off. Are you tracking your calories accurately? If you're sedentary and truly eating 3k a day and not seeing gains, you might have some kind of digestive issue. Sometimes delayed gains do happen, but mainly for new gainers because the body adjusts to the increased calories by revving up the metabolism (basically tries to burn off the excess calories in an attempt to stay at the initial weight)

Sometimes changing the types of foods you eat helps

i don’t think i ever said i wasn’t seeing gains.

i started tracking my calories about 20 days ago (started at 125/126 ish)
first week i was eating about 2300 calories every day, then after that point i began eating easily over 3000 calories daily. I’m counting accurately.

(keep in mind about 800 of these after the first week is from heavy cream drinks)

I’m currently 130, so i’ve seen a gain of about 4-5 pounds in this space of time.

I have not always eaten 3000 cals worth daily, it’s something i’ve picked up by being mindful of my goals and counting my calories and now more out of habit/appetite.
4 years
12345   loading