Putting back on weight lost

When I graduated high School I weighed 200 pounds, I was eating right and lifting weights and gaining a little bit of muscle I thought I inspired some of my friends to lose weight as well but, boy I was wrong. I started to eat after one of my relatives died. I ended up moving to a different state, eating junk food then fast food as I go. Long story short I ended up gaining 80 pounds
11 months

Is it possible to do this without being a feedee?

Dragorat, I myself also a foodee likes to eat as well but, I when I have my limits to capacity in my stomach. Second question: how does a guy know when he is a feedee ?
1 year

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Myusername4fantasyfeeder:
Realistically speaking, how much money would a person have to give you, either up front or or in their will, to make this happen?

Louiefat:
TigerLilly is most likely just a very skilled role player
She doesn't care about you she ONLY wants to send you down to hell, so she claim your money to get rich
2 years

Too fat to masturbate / orgasm denial stories

Hello Texasgut

I'm reading your post on this subject. I'm a guy too that's fat and I masturbate myself every chance I get. I'll give you some advice from one guy to another guy : YOU ARE NEVER TOO BIG TO MASTURBATE !!!
2 years

Immobility

Some men and women BUT NOT ALL men and women decide in their lives that enough is enough, they say to themselves I don't care anymore, I want to be immobile
2 years

Getting rid of the fetish?

I've never seen the movie FEED at all. Even though I'm beginning feeder, I'm kinda interested in watching the movie for myself WARNING: Don't discourage me from watching the movie and NO SPOILERS !!!
2 years

I don’t just intend to pump you into immobility but also to set a guinness world record with you

coastie15:
I'm down
The odds of you breaking a world record is about 10 million to 1
2 years

Buffet camping

I've spent at least two to 2 & half hours at the buffet eating BUT I've NEVER camped out at a buffet and won't do it.
2 years

Parents disapproval of fat girlfriend

Tell them that I like her and want her to be appreciated and I want you to please respect her
2 years
123   loading