Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

Shamelessly promoting my story cause I know how hot it is. Writing this has been problematic for me cause I get too horny to leave the house..whooops.

Anyway, it's called 'Becoming Mia' and it includes all your classic themes, stuffing, sub/dom, weight gain, tight clothes, getting stuck in tight places, etc. It includes lesbian sex, and romance/feeding with a guy and a woman.

It's about a young, attractive woman who has always dreamed of being a successful actress. When years of audition rejections lead to the role offer of a lifetime, she has to decide whether she will gain 400lbs for the role.

I promise it's hot and also deals with her thoughts and emotions throughout the changes as well.

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=305279
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

I went from being the thinnest person I knew, at a mere 47kgs (103ibs) and in two years doubled my weight. I've gone up 8 clothes sizes and gone from the super skinny friend to the fat friend. It's been amaze, love the feeling of being too big for clothes, chairs, car seats, etc. Love being soft like a big cushion.
4 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Yess, would love to meet more queer girls into feedism. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, there's not as big of a community here. I'm a gainer and feedee, love all thinhs fat. Happy to talk to anyone!!
4 years

Movies/tv shows for fat fun

Let's make a good list of movies/shows to watch for some fat fun.

We know there are several episodes of The Simpsons with force feeding, gaining, fat shaming, etc,

Adventure Time - the episode with the kingdom of huge (force feeding, obesity)

The episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Hal fattens Lois up whilst she's pregnant.

The movie 'Feed' - most people believe is offensive to our community and disturbing.

Charlie and the chocolate factory - Obviously Violet's blueberry expansion is a classic.

Dumplin - Movie that's not sexual or about gaining but refreshingly represents fat people in a realistic way and not just the butt of a joke.

Anything else worth watching?
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

fxxf:
I really love this site and I wish there were more like it. I love sharing and seeing each other�s gains, I really wish there were more sites like this but I haven�t really been able to find any other good sites for this kind of topic besides experience project but I believe that�s down now

Give Feabie a go! A first I didn't like it because there is a lot of really needy guys who can't hold good conversation and want everything for free but I've also met so many lovely people through it and there's also a strong sense of community on it.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

angelhoney:
I�ve known ever since I was a little kid, I would stuff pillows under my dress and fantasize about being force fed. I think it has much to do with my mom being very restrictive of my diet, she never let me eat candy or junk food as a kid or teenager.

Yeah I had a similar experience and have fantasised about being fat and force fed for as long as I can remember. It was something i was very ashamed of as a kid which is where i think the force feeding fantasy came into it, to deter shame by having someone else do it to me 'against my will' ~ sure.. Hahaha also my parents were very restrictive with what I ate and made junk food a reeeaaally special treat
4 years

Feedist songs

Once i was on one of the big lyrics websites and you can search the word fat, many of them were about loving fat women and on the rare occasion some were about fattening someone up
4 years