What scenarios would you like to role play?

It depends on the day I like try new things and see what sticks but my go tos are weight gain to the extreme and maybe pregnancy sparkled in or the main focus.
1 year

Favorite weight gain story trope?

Does anyone have a favorite trope regarding weight gain storie
1 year

Impossibly obese fantasys

I sometimes have fantasies of feeding my partners beyond the rooms so maybe more than a couple of tons.
2 years

Impregnation and feeding stories?

I don't think anyone has written one yet.
2 years

Discord server?

I'll join as soon as I can.
2 years

In closet

emberfeeds:
Is anyone else in the closet? I only tell people I really trust. And if it comes out I get embarrassed about it.

FatBella:
I think it depends on what you mean. It's rare for someone to come out and say they're a feeder, into weight gain, etc. There's really no need to "come out" from your kink to people.

If this is about attraction to fat people, well, that's different.

I do have a attraction to fat people. That's what fuels the fire. But sometimes I feel like this isn't normal I shouldn't like it. And there's days I wonder if I should come out. I guess it's stupid for feeder to feel this way.
2 years

In closet

Is anyone else in the closet? I only tell people I really trust. And if it comes out I get embarrassed about it.
2 years

Is having a fat fetish genetic?

I don't know. It might be circumstantial, my parents are foodies and not skinny people. I know their not fat admirers like me.
3 years
12   loading