Updating sexual orientation options

How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.
1 week

Fast food

Mainstream ag that uses the bullshit chemicals im talking about is actually extremely inefficient for food production. I have made it my life's quest to teach farmers better. 1% of US food production is organic. Thats why everyone is getting so much cancer period. Food is medicine or poison depending on how its grown.
9 months

Fast food

Sorry bro I am a farmer and all fast food is sprayed with fucked up chemicals and pesticides. From the Hay and grass and seeds and corn and grain the animals eat to the veggies you get on your burger. If the low quality and high price of fast food doesn't scare you away then poisoning your fat with tons of toxins should scare you off from fast food. I have made practically almost everyone I have ever dated super sized so I am not fatphobic and I have always fed them quality food because gaining on junk food is gaurentee'd health issues eventually. Some people just do not like having their entire world turned upside down when it comes to the truth of fast food. Any feeder worth their salt knows home cooking is way more fattening and if you are a good cook no fast food could even compete with gourmet food. You can't like your standards get that low you deserve better.
9 months

Fast food

MVP76:
Fast food is pretty horrible for the environment and for it's unhumane treatment of animals through factory farming. Then don't forget u r eating diseased sick antibiotic laden meat and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It shoukd really be better regulated . And they really don't want the public to b aware so inform ur self.
not to mention it causes insane cancer and doesn't nourish or stick to your body as easy as home cooked organic food. You spend way more money eating out and get way worse quality and tons of toxins eating out. Almost all states require restaurants by law to buy from wholesalers who only buy low quality beef. As a farmer I can tell you without a doubt if it doesn't say its organic specifically on the package then the grass and or animal feed used to feed the animal was sprayed with round up. Same goes for veggies. Eat healthy if you want to have healthy fat. Eat junk food if you want toxic fat.
9 months

Adderall is ruining my gain...

BlackBarbie108:
Hey all,

I have a rare sleep condition and recently was prescribed Adderall to help me function during the day. It's been incredible for that and a total life changer. But I think I underestimated it's impact on my appetite.

My appetite was low-ish before, but I was still able to get a solid gain by eating extra and stuffing from time to time. But now my appetite is like nonexistent. It's doubled the effort it takes to eat past the point of fullness and decreased the desire to eat at all.

I'm starting to feel hopeless against it and don't know what to do. Forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry results in nausea and stomach pain. But I'm desperate not to lose weight. I'm at a loss with this...

Any insight or advice would be super helpful right now 😭

Green Eyes Dose:
Get off that shit that is the #1 gateway drug that gets people eventually into opiates and amphetemines. Every junkie i know started on Xanax or Adderal first.

Munchies:
This is extremely bad advice and isn't factually correct. Adderall, like any other prescription medication, is only a problem if it isn't used as prescribed. There are many medications out there that can be harmful if misused - but *only* if they're misused.

What do you expect her to do after she stops taking it? How do you expect her to stay awake? Her doctor wouldn't have given her that if she could fix it herself with coffee and better sleep.

That is utter lies and they even have boards set up to prosecute doctors for incorrectly prescribing medications and people like you claiming opiods and amphetemines arent addiction causing. I have mulitple friends who were prescribed by their doctors adderal and xanax and oxycodine and thats how they developed drug addiction programs. I am a narcoleptic who wasn't allowed to drive for years because of a sleep condition. I am very samiliar with her problem and I have a lot of dead friends with familiea who had their lives ruined because doctors prescribed them medications without considering how addicting that jacked up feeling gets to certain people. Trying to defend a drug and say it cant be a gateway drug to other drugs just because its prescribed when the #1 addiction problem in the United States is perscription drugs perscribed by a doctor is just assenine and you can tell who is heavily dosed by their reaction to this thread. If you don't have a PHD then you should not be advocating drug use when my arguememt is that its doctors with PHD's who are directly responsible for prescribing people with no previous medication use to start using medication that can eventually lead to addictions you are out of line and very inconsiderate to the millions of families like mine who hace lost loved ones because doctors prescribed them mind altering medications and theres trillions of dollara in lawsuits in US courts to back my statement up.

I watched multiple kids i grew up with go from adderals to xanax then to oxys or different amphetemines then once they cant afford it straight into black tar heroin then fentanyl. Don't talk about this stuff on a fetish website if you don't want traumatized people to be outspoken. Just because you have not lost anyone to this doesn't mean others havent!
1 year

BlackBarbie108:
Hey all,

I have a rare sleep condition and recently was prescribed Adderall to help me function during the day. It's been incredible for that and a total life changer. But I think I underestimated it's impact on my appetite.

My appetite was low-ish before, but I was still able to get a solid gain by eating extra and stuffing from time to time. But now my appetite is like nonexistent. It's doubled the effort it takes to eat past the point of fullness and decreased the desire to eat at all.

I'm starting to feel hopeless against it and don't know what to do. Forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry results in nausea and stomach pain. But I'm desperate not to lose weight. I'm at a loss with this...

Green Eyes Dose:
Get off that shit that is the #1 gateway drug that gets people eventually into opiates and amphetemines. Every junkie i know started on Xanax or Adderal first.

Munchies:
This is extremely bad advice and isn't factually correct. Adderall, like any other prescription medication, is only a problem if it isn't used as prescribed. There are many medications out there that can be harmful if misused - but *only* if they're misused.

What do you expect her to do after she stops taking it? How do you expect her to stay awake? Her doctor wouldn't have given her that if she could fix it herself with coffee and better sleep.

That is utter lies and they even have boards set up to prosecute doctors for incorrectly prescribing medications and people like you claiming opiods and amphetemines arent addiction causing. I have mulitple friends who were prescribed by their doctors adderal and xanax and oxycodine and thats how they developed drug addiction programs. I am a narcoleptic who wasn't allowed to drive for years because of a sleep condition. I am very samiliar with her problem and I have a lot of dead friends with familiea who had their lives ruined because doctors prescribed them medications without considering how addicting that jacked up feeling gets to certain people. Trying to defend a drug and say it cant be a gateway drug to other drugs just because its prescribed when the #1 addiction problem in the United States is perscription drugs perscribed by a doctor is just assenine and you can tell who is heavily dosed by their reaction to this thread. If you don't have a PHD then you should not be advocating drug use when my arguememt is that its doctors with PHD's who are directly responsible for prescribing people with no previous medication use to start using medication that can eventually lead to addictions you are out of line and very inconsiderate to the millions of families like mine who hace lost loved ones because doctors prescribed them mind altering medications and theres trillions of dollara in lawsuits in US courts to back my statement up.

I watched multiple kids i grew up with go from adderals to xanax then to oxys or different amphetemines then once they cant afford it straight into black tar heroin then fentanyl. Don't talk about this stuff on a fetish website if you don't want traumatized people to be outspoken. Just because you have not lost anyone to this doesn't mean others havent!
1 year

BlackBarbie108:
Hey all,

1 year

Thoughts on body hair?

Salt:
Wondering what FF thoughts are on body hair? I’m kind of over shaving it’s a pain in the ass and fuck the patriarchy! Haha. I just wanna live my best hairy life.

lots of stuff you can just rub on that takes body hair off. major game changer, find one that works good for you.
3 years

Any bay area college people?

slim pickins' round these parts heyuah nyua
9 years
12345   loading