Feedism a dealbreaker?

Deal breaker for sure. I am always upfront about my fetish just so I don't waste time. Wish everyone else did too.
9 years

A recent experience

I am the same way. Normally I am the fit one who is the feeder but lately the tables have turned lol.
10 years

From skinny to fat

Think that is the thing all if not most real feeders want. Nothing more powerful than that sacrifice, transformation, and dedication.
11 years

Feedee weight gain

Milkshakes with heavy cream. Pizza, lasagna. Honestly heavy cream is the magic trick. A bit at first, eventually you can get her to possibly be able to just drink it straight as well.
11 years

Bay area feeders?

I know there has to be some out here smiley
11 years

Favorite flavor milkshake?

half chocolate-half vanilla
11 years

Thin people who want to become fat!

growinluvhandles wrote:
Kissy the Amazon wrote:
All of is who used to be skinny seem to be stock between 150 & 250. I'm wondering if there are any who went from skinny to 500+? Is that even possible? I hope so.

Kissy, I started a new thread with this very important question... Maybe we can find out why this is the case.

It's always possible but when you put that much weight on a little frame like that, almost always causes terrible health issues. That is why I prefer former athletes as feedees, their bodies are a lot stronger and can handle more weight and fat with the right about of muscle makes them firm and yet still huge. Usually anyways.
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

I onlynplay bf3 and skyrim :/
11 years
12345   loading