What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

i remember as a kid typing into google "I want to be" to see what some of the results were. one of them was "i want to be fat." at the time i thought that was both absolutely absurd and hilarious at the same time. So I spent the next few hours searching up fat versions of some of my favorite cartoon characters... & then hours to turned into days & well...

a decade later, here I am!
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

feedher3000:
@bubblebutt I have had some slight tendency’s.. like loving masculine women and pegging... it’s a lot of conflicting emotions..

figuring out your sexuality isnt easy; itll take a while. liking women who are more masculine than feminine doesn't make you gay, though. you still like women. if you were into masculine men or feminine men then that would be a different story.
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

hmm you cant really just turn gay. you could maybe realize you are, but you cant really turn into a homosexual lol. do you feel any sort of attraction (romantic or sexual) with any of thee guys on Grommr?

You could just be feeling this way because you're receiving some attention on that site? idk if you you feel any sort of attraction to these guys then you may not be straight, but if you don't then you are straight.

hope this helps
4 years

Gaining at college

becomingoverweight:
What kind of fat distribution do you want in terms of subcutaneous and visceral fat?

im not entirely sure on the difference, but my ideal body is to be thick all around with primarily a fat ass and big, soft belly
4 years

Gaining at college

bubblebutt:
sorry for not giving enough info. im living in a dorm & i have a meal plan for every weekday (since im going back home almost every weekend). theres also a pretty big mall with all sorts of restaurants and fast food places (like Chick Fil A, In n Out, Asian, American, and Mediterranean restaurants). ive got a kitchen in my common room too but im not going to use it all too often.

theres a few fast food places on campus: Wendys, Subway, Starbucks, etc (plus a few more right off campus). Also with the dining hall, once you swipe in, youre allowed to eat as much as you want, so yeah its like a buffet.

ILuvChubbyChix:
Do you have a buffet or any chain restaurants in the dining hall? Or on campus? Ideally a buffet with no limit.

I heard of one university that had a Baskin-Robbins and Subway locations. My alma-mater had a Starbucks, a Pizza Hut, a Chick-Fil-A, and a Taco Bell. That was in addition to the regular dining hall and a white table-cloth sit down restaurant. One requirement of the lease for the chain restaurants at my alma-mater was for on-campus students with meal plans to be able to use them as payment. So at least at my alma-mater, you could use the meal plan to get Pizza Hut and Starbucks. Not sure about your university, but this is something to look into.

This is a somewhat more recent trend, and chain restaurants love this so students will get in the habit of going to that chain.
4 years

Gaining at college

ILuvChubbyChix:
It's a little hard to answer, since I can't know for sure if you live the stereotypical, "traditional college student" lifestyle in a dorm, or the lower middle class apartment living lifestyle that seems more common.

If the latter, I think general advice you see on here will be very helpful, since it assumes you go to a grocery store to purchase and prepare your own food.

Regardless of which lifestyle you have, college is probably an unprecedented opportunity to fatten up and gain weight, which will likely never occur again. This isn't to say you can't gain weight outside of college; in fact that would be most users on this web site. But it's more challenging, since you will have far fewer opportunities to eat yourself into a food coma. While college can potentially need as much time as a full-time job, you will have much more flexibility regarding when you do your work. Most will never have this kind of flexibility ever again.

Even if you do live the former lifestyle (i.e. in a dorm) there's a lot of details that are unknown. How does your meal plan work? Do you have a buffet? What kind of food options do you have? Any dessert?

What small appliances can you have in your living quarters? I heard of one university that prohibited coffee makers in the dorm rooms; I don't know why... potential sudden surge in electrical load in the morning? If so, I don't know how *anyone* got their asses into gear in the morning.. maybe they drank caffeinated soda. But, I digress. Either way, I think you need to provide us some more information.

I would expect there to be some sort of late-night/nearly all night pizza joint or diner or something, that folks may go to on the way back after house parties. I've heard that food you eat after drinking heavy is more likely to turn into additional weight.

sorry for not giving enough info. im living in a dorm & i have a meal plan for every weekday (since im going back home almost every weekend). theres also a pretty big mall with all sorts of restaurants and fast food places (like Chick Fil A, In n Out, Asian, American, and Mediterranean restaurants). ive got a kitchen in my common room too but im not going to use it all too often.
4 years

Gaining at college

just started college recently and i was wondering if anyone had any tips and advice on ways to gain here on campus. thanks!
4 years

How do you take people noticing your gain?

i'm still nowhere near what people would call "fat", but my ass has definitely plumped up recently, and many people (friends & family) have started commenting about how much thicker I've gotten. It's only made me more eager to gain more fat throughout my whole body!
4 years

First fat experience

Kiwitou:
I think that a key to weight gain is taking up "bad habits". Adding cream in your drinks, eating something because you feel a little bit hungry, or just because you feel like eating a particular meal right now no matter what time it is. Adding more butter or oil when you cook, eating more sauce... By taking up "bad" habits, you'll end up gaining weight without thinking much about it.
Also, when you are full, you can drink 1 or 2 big glasses of whatever you like (water, soda, milk...) to stretch out your stomach.
I also read somewhere that eating while watching tv can make you eat more, because you are distracted and you don't watch your plate as much as you would normaly (I have a hard time explaining it in english since it is not my first language, but you can google it if you want to know more about it).
Using bigger plates also tricks your brain into eating more.
That's all that comes to my mind for now. Good luck with your gaining !

thanks this helped a lot! i'm not a huge fun of stuffing sessions (or whatever they're called). i like the idea of a slower gradual gain and i think this will help with it. thanks! i'll definitely try some of what you're saying. thanks for the advice!
4 years

First fat experience

i recently posted a picture on social media and many of my friends started talking about how much bigger i was shaping up to be. most of my accidental weight gain caused my ass to get pretty big and many of my friends kept on mentioning it & how much thicker i've gotten. i was surprisingly thrilled to hear their comments, and it was just what i needed to push me over to the edge and fully commit to gaining.

i want to get bigger though and have more people recognize my weight gain. Any tips on how make that happen? For now, I really would like a belly that hangs just a tad bit over my belt. I'd also like to get thicker all over, rounder face, thicker thighs, bigger ass. Please drop any tips, share your own first fat experiences, and if there's anyone who'd like to help encourage and motivate me, shoot me a message.
4 years
12   loading