Sleeves to long on 3xl

Has anyone come up with a solution to sleeve length being to long on larger size clothing? Has any one brought shirts to a tailor?
4 months

Waist size & growth speed

At 270 belly is 56.5 inches. I am wearing size 40 pants below belly. One inch in circumference equals eight pounds.
9 months

Did you gain when you quit smoking?

About 60 pounds. You will then have an extra 10 to 20 a day to spend on food.
1 year

How do i tell my husband?

I believe she was asking about how to bring up fattening herself up.
2 years

How do i tell my husband?

You could bring home a large pizza and some more food and start stuffing yourself. When he notices how full you are getting ask him to bring you another slice. Then just tell him straight out I want you to feed me and fatten me up, I want to get I nice big belly like when I was pregnant for you.
2 years

Asmrwench youtube channel striked down

bzhbelly:
She made great weight gain encouragement asmr videos and now that her channel was striked down, all of her videos are gone.

I always thought that it could happened, but now it is done... that's such a lost...

Did you ever heard of this channel before ?
Does anyone know how to contact her ?

Why did you wait till she was gone to tell us?
2 years

For those who started thin, how much did you gain before people started noticing?

I started gaining being thin at 185lbs, after gaining 20lbs people started commenting.
2 years

I gained weight during quarantine and i like it

shyirishguy2:
so basically during quarantine i put on around 10-15 pounds. I felt self conscious for a while but now i'm starting to enjoy it. anyone else have a similar experience/have advice for what to do next? thanks smiley

If 10 to 15 pounds feels good try another 10 pounds or so and see how that feels.
2 years

5000 calories a day for 6 weeks - didn't gain a single pound

Don't give up keep trying, it will come. Someone said about losing ten pounds, I don't think you have to do that. You could try backing off on your intake for a few days to mess with your metabolism.
2 years
12345   loading